Phew – have you calmed down after NY? Space for some more relaxation with the latest and greatest from tumblr? Well, here comes Guylty’s subjective selection.
- A little visual exploration on objectifying by wewillburntogether
- Kind of old – but then again, does the Arsitage *ever* get old???
- Some more RAPPNY goodness courtesy of sweetpotato39
- A frequently recurring theme on tumblr: Surrogate dad Thorin. Which woman could resist, anyway?
- Remember kids: Learning a foreign language is sexy!
- Imagine this, indeed – glorious, I’d say
- It’s never boring to see a high-profile photoset like this one… UNF
- Primary colours Lucas by sarah-pete-designs
- A re-reading (or AU) of the Pinter/Proust footage. In-te-res-ting…
- I somehow can identify although I really don’t ship them…
- A picture crossover AU which would place Richard in a top show – who wouldn’t like that?
Finally, the tumblr RArmy is organising a Secret Valentine’s again. It was much success last year (I took part, too) and lots of people gift-bombed each other. If you have a tumblr account, hop over to Sketchlavie’s tumblr for more info and take part.
Or we could organise another SecRAt Valentine amongst ourselves here, for those who are not on tumblr? Let me know in the comments or drop me a line via mail.
For previous instalments of the Armitage Weekly Round-up click on the category link below.