I have to admit – a large part of my week in RAworld was taken up by organising yesterday’s Secret Valentine.
Not complaining! Just sayin’… Therefore I did not lurk on tumblr *quite* as much as I usually do. I was a tad worried that I might not get enough goodness together for issue 7 of the Armitage Weekly tumblr Round-up. What was I thinking? Has Guylty not known tumblr for two years??? Within half a day you can easily find enough interesting posts to fill a whole month of round-ups… So here the fun continues.
- I always suspected that Thorin was quite vain… those beads were a dead give-away…
- Ouch – that kind of hurts.
- Honestly now, tell me you knew immediately where to look (NSFW and SFW at the same time, depending on what you see…)
- Really, Thorin, I expected more of such a manly majestic King
- I love a man who loves children. Well, does he?
- Here’s one for you, Arkie: What was that with dwarves and moonshine?
- Capt. Ian Macalwain at your service, Ma’m
- Ever heard of “Wetnesday”? Well, this is the sort of stuff that happens on Wetnesday on tumblr…
- How many of these gifs are your favourites, too?
- And a handy collection of profile porn
- Food for thought for a
- A blast from the past that makes me laugh every time
- The moody King…
- I immediately knew who *that* was…
- Too good not to mention. Maybe keep them for next year?
- Thorin doing the
fatherlyuncle-ly thing… I am getting into it!
Don’t forget to check out what went on in the world of blogging and in fanfiction. Arkenstone features her best of fanfic here, while Agzy picks through the offerings of the blog world here.
16 thoughts on “Armitage Weekly Round-up – tumblr edition #7”
I enjoy your lists so much that I never want them to end, but they do 😦 But then I remember that there’ll be another one next week and it makes me 🙂
😀 Well, I spoilt you this week – it was longer than ever 😉
Catching up with the blog world today… have to read your and Arkie’s round-up and all the goodness that is promised within.
Thanks, as always!
/What do you mean, “depending” on what we see..? *whistles innocently*/
Well, *you* tell me what you see, and I’ll tell you which rating applies *muhahaha*
STTS (slightly to the side) rating sounds just right.
*hahaha* *coughs* *clears throat* I don’t know why, but the phrase that came into my head was something like “softly softly”…
I’m so glad you do this…I miss so much stuff on tumblr! And then some things it see and think “How did I miss THAT!?” 😀
Oh, and I bet *I* miss loads of stuff, too. I am trying to include new stuff only, with the exception of the occasional blast from the past. It’s pretty amazing how much new stuff can be manufactured from limited source material every week!
I”m always amazed at the ones I missed!!! Thank you for this…
Tumblr has so much – it’s easy to miss… And I’m sure I do…
I’ve been greatly… pre-occupied for the last few days. You know why. I’ve missed much.
Also, the sinuses are heavy with… what sinuses are heavy with so yeah, the head is heavy.
I should shut up. I’m doped now and at work… my kids are having it easy today…
Okay…the NSFW/SFW one…it’s the handcuff, right?
I would like this but the software seems to be balking. Thanks for all these links!
I hope all the buttons are back in business now. Thanks for your comment, Serv.
Pingback: Richard Armitage is such a cute Puritan. Or is that Guy of Gisborne? | Me + Richard Armitage