Hello there! Another week has passed – are you ready for yet another round-up? No major news, interviews or sightings that would have made the rounds on tumblr, but that doesn’t mean there is nothing new to look at. Creativity Central *always* delivers.
- Nice Gif-borne *ggg*
- Riepu’s birthday collage – hey, I wish it was my birthday, soon…
- [just click. Guylty has temporarily lost her speech, thanks to r-armitage-characters-home’s video]
- Who said the bunssss were going to haunt him? Got1arrow4that has a nice one
- Ok, not for the faint-hearted, but the body language and lip-reading series by Jollytr really is laugh-out-loud funny…
- Lucas North, broken. Literally. By richardarmitage-poland
- Typical tumblr: None of these images are new, but the collection by the hilariously-and-topically-named did-you-make-these-bunssss makes this a noteworthy post
- Dancingelephantsanonymous explains why every woman loves a villain
- The following artwork by dwalinroxx is subtitled “Prepare for Battle”. I’d rather say “Prepare for Battle of Ovaries vs Risible Muscle” – Lee Preston is calling *sniggers*
- Upon request, Crystalchandlyre reposted her “Bondage” video of some chaRActers. To be taken as irony. And read the disclaimer at the start and act accordingly!
- Whatsisname from Staged is finally getting his dues as well – a photo set by Jollytr
- I love it when I learn something from drooling… thanks to avelinas
- Fascinating – a photoset by mrpuddingston that jumbles up a well-known picture of RA. And suddenly you concentrate on the details much more. Love it
- ROFLMAO – I can’t believe that hasn’t been done before. mrpuddingston strikes again
- Have you seen the Armitage person?, asks richardarmitageforever
- A new series of
apocryphalRA quotes has been started by pollyspersonal. Funny
- Guy’s texts from last night are making regular appearances in the round-up, it seems… They are so relatable
- And finally, a new variation on an old meme (by armitageogormanturner)
I am sure I have missed lots of stuff. One thing I never miss to reblog is the beauty of the Gisborne booty, so I leave you with this blast from the past: Worldofarmitage’s Gisborne lower body appreciation.
I leave you with the lovely Gisborne mullet. I feel a Mulletage blog coming on…