Guess who forgot to finalise the Weekly Armitage Round-up last night? Yeah. So whoever was reading this post this morning only got the bare skeleton with a link list and one introductory line. Well, that’s more than I usually keep in the draft. Most of the time, the placeholder of choice is the evocative “asjkdhaklkjsa” 😀 So, sorry that my summarizing duty fell by the wayside last night. The Emergency *ooof* for the Old Vic image had priority, and when I finally pushed that out at 2 am I was knackered.
This week started with a strong emphasis on Thorin. Funny – it seems to go in waves.
- Modern Thorin, as interpreted by 2dandan
- LOL – splashy times with the Durins. By closetshipping
- Jesus. He really *is* Mr Hot Dwarf, isn’t he? Gifs by Thorinds
- Oh I looooove this: Middle Earth in the news. By lionheart
- Not quite as cute as my Pop!Thorin, but nearly there, this fan art by feyrarts
- Eerily good manip of Guy by Oksa
- NSFW and not for everyone, but triple-R-porn has some rather hot and steamy Harry for us. Don’t click if you don’t like X-rated stuff!!!
- If the 4th wall was breached on tumblr… Jollytr imagines the scenario
- Well-wishing, tumblr-style. Jollytr hits the nail on the head
- Beautiful fan art. Mrpuddingston concentrates on the essential details
- Zeesmuse’s “Loving Gin” goes to chapter 8 on RAsexualfrustration. I can only say – perfect. I was so surprised by this, and it delights me no end!!!
- Love the graphic that applefia2036 posted for Day 21 of the Richard Armitage Challenge
There probably was more – but… see above!