welcome to the “Hannibal Education Issue” of the 2015 Armitage Weekly Round-up! Today we are focussing especially on all the implications, explanations and
unnecessary visualizations of Francis Dolarhyde aka The Tooth Fairy.” Actually, in case this comes across as cynical – I am not. Tumblr proved to be a wealth of information regarding Hannibal this week, and for a self-confessed “squeam” I was really grateful to get the low-down without the gore-down. Anyway, this is just to say that the Hannibal announcement dominated Tumblr this week. Still much in the running: Anything Thorin. Can we find anything new that is *neither* monster nor mountain king???
- FYA – this is actually interesting. A request by therottenqueen re. Hobbit fans joining the Hannibal fandom. Please read
- LOL – I may have linked to this gif set by thistie before, but look again, focus on RA’s face, and ROFL! That’s a command. What *was* the man doing with his mouth???????
- Anyone else notice what bilbosoaktree noticed? Armour my arse… Off to slay a few fangirls, more like!
- This is actually the thought process behind 4. – as imagined and drawn by closetshipping.
Now I feel strangely aroused
- Guy has got it absolutely right… There’s no power in numbers. Yeah, right nfcomics?
- In case you haven’t seen it yet, thorinsarmour quotes Armitage quoting from Harris.
Yet again, I feel strangely aroused
- I like ladyunderthemountain’s way of quoting this essential insight into Armitage’s approach to the role of Thorin
- I am guiltily quoting from my own tumblr here, because it might be interesting to you, too, how others explain the merits of Hannibal
- thetuxedos has it down to a tee… eh… dragon
- Sweet. A visualization of Francis Dolarhyde as seen by alessiapelonzi
- Right. richardrmitage has just convinced me why I *will* see Hannibal.
I am strangely aroused *coughs* This is becoming quite a theme today…
- rcarmitage-poland has a nice collage of signing Richard (Brazil)
- non6ix is drawing the most darling “tiny” this and that comics. So cute!
- sketchlavie has paired Porter with a Dolarhyde quote… I am beginning to be hooked
- Judging by cherryteddy’s fanart, Dolarhyde will be wearing… very little.
I am strangely… ok, you get the picture
- Richard loves handling fish… I’d love to be that guy behind him who handles his hair.
I am strangely etc.Gif by ooooaaaakenshiiieeellld
- Porter’s lip injury = Dolarhyde’s cleft palate? Good point, siriouslygrednforge
- sunneinsplendor goes through Red Dragon and analyzes the text for Dolarhyde. Some interesting observations in there. And again, no, I am not strangely aroused, but tempted to at least read the book
- richardarmitageforever gives us the description of Dolarhyde from chapter 1 of Red Dragon
- Ok, and if we were as honest as lethal-kitten, we’d probably admit that this is why RA playing Dolarhyde leaves us in a conundrum (slightly NSFW + a bit graphically gory)
- Right, pretty-young-dwarf has posted the definite photo set for which the “strange arousal” is definitely appropriate. Portahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! A strong man, defenseless… irresistible
- Loved mezzmerizedbyrichard’s timely reminder
- A excerpt from Red Dragon by uberditz. Aha, I really am beginning to get the picture
- And ending on a light note – smily RA in a picture posted by mrpuddingston. Not new. But can you see why I am totally amused by this image? *miaow*
Well, guys, hope you enjoyed this. This is the penultimate edition of the round-up before I go on my hiatus. Just sayin’ 😉
Happy Saturday ❤