It’s oh-so-quiet… (remember Björk’s song of the same name?). I was surprised. Was it because RA had to cancel his appearance at the Olivier Awards? Anyway, last few days on Hannibal this week – and soon on to other Atlantik shores. Armitage’s cast mates Stanley Weber and Tom Holland have been instagramming a few impressions from the general area where they are filming Pilgrimage. Can’t wait to see what Mr A will tweet from there. The scenery is certainly there ( – *and* he is beautiful, for a change.) But here is what I found on tumblr this week.
- Already two weeks ago, but riepu10 attended Hobbitcon and took some brilliant pictures of the Hobbit guys. They were in different posts, so I am linking to the tag
- Here’s a Day 7 of the RA31DC. I particularly liked this because of the little true story at the end
- Ooooh, here is a screencap of Thorin that is really astounding. By mirielofgisborne
- *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek* Death by stubble. Thanks jahoe1960
- Batgirl1010 has it down. Too right!!!
- *snorts* and *grins*. Inspired and expertly done manip by timozoe
- And this one is even better
- Chrispinepine put together Armitage’s earliest film work. Now, shake that ass, baby. I don’t wanna see any snake hips!!!
- richardbirdwitharmsitage is back *yay* and hasn’t lost his/her touch
- I’m completely with idontfindyouthatinteresting. What do you think?
- Applefia2036 has the animal meme down for Richard. Very fitting
- Richard Armitage and tumblr tags, collected by thoorins. Loved this
- goodgirlheather makes another someecard. I’ll spare you my own reaction to that, though, cos you might be surprised…
shhhhhh, but I *really* wouldn’t like that!!!
- I like this edit by richardslittle-infinity. And I don’t remember the photo – nice
- Fabulous fan-art with great details (brooch, lashes, short hair, plaid) imagining Irish, medieval RA. By cro-gall
I’m leaving at a quiet 15 links, too. Or is it just me who thinks that everything’s very quiet? I mean, I have been so bored lately that I have started tweeting selfies!!! Maybe I should amuse myself with some further helpful hints on Ireland? “From the world-famous series The Shortest Books in History, Guylty presents vol. 4: The Mysteries of Irish Cuisine.” Or maybe I could start a little blogging challenge?
I want more reading material from my favourite bloooogs *whines*.
Ominous? We’ll see. I’ll mull it over over the weekend while looking out for planes in the sky.
Have a good one, everybody!