Slightly later than usual this week – not at my usual 8 am scheduled publishing time, due to shrining activity. No news from set. It’s still oh, so quiet. Pity.
Especially as here is the opportunity to post something else but selfies… At least Stanley Weber keeps us supplied in technicolor images of Ireland. (Wonder whether that is Rockfleet Castle, or maybe Kildavnet Castle, or even Renvyle Castle?)
ETA: Whoopsie: 15 minutes later I see RA has tweeted on his Weibo account. Here’s RAnet’s summary (click to see pics – not sure why I never seem to be able to embed the pictures, too:
— RichardArmitageNet (@RAnetdotcom) May 2, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, the beauty of that place…
Anyhow, it’s a long weekend here in Ireland. The May Day holiday has been rescheduled in such a way that Monday is off (not the original 1st of May). Don’t labour laws apply to film crews, too? If so, then the cast and crew of Pilgrimage should have had a long weekend off. Or maybe Mr A was up early on his way to the airport to jet over to the bigger isle and visit family and friends? It’s only an hour by plane, so just around the corner…
If you are staying put for the bank holiday, here is something to keep you entertained. This week’s tumblr exploits. Enjoy.
- Fan art creator non6ix is selling books, key rings, stickers etc of her character tinies
- I love those reaction gifs. Without having to listen to anything *important* being said, you can just enjoy the facial expressions that go along with them. Supplied by jollytr
- Clematis70 finds photographic proof for the scientific theory that long ring finger and the manliness of their (masculine) owners… (Loved this, but do not believe it for one second 😀 )
- If you missed Richard narrating Fraud Squad on ITV the other night, here it is, via applefia2036
- I grinned knowingly at this confession on richardarmitage-confidential
- movie-loops shows us the scene where Thorin’s key gets stuck. Took a while to register on Richard *ggg*
- I like it when people can’t decide on *one* answer – like circusgifs with Day 20 of the RA31DC. It means we get to see more goodness
- And I also loved circusgifs’ inventive new gif idea for an old Thornton favourite – works well on tumblr
- Ever heard of daemonosity? armitage4clairmont explains
- Zeesmuse’s dash did a lovely thing
- Fringeofmadness submits this Dolarhyde fan art to the #BoldlyBecoming fan art contest by tattle-crime
- Thorin in a kilt? Bring it on! Triple-r-porn has the particulars (NSFW!)
- Proctor “officialling”. Ahem. Well, the way circusgifs puts it, it almost looks enjoyable
- Synchronicity. By circusgifs (again)
- OMG – did you ever imagine that Heinz Krüger could CUTE??? In sinamie’s version he definitely is
- Zeesmuse’s Raising Nemo goes to chapter 5 on rasexualfrustation
confessionquestion from richardarmitageconfidential that I am including here because I like how the graphic compiles all the Sleepwalker pictures
- Join the club, Siobhan277 *ggg*
- boardingtheark enters the fray with a Dolarhyde poster
- Fabulous Thorin fan art by finngualart
- It’s nice to hear of the occasional male appreciator of Armitage. As told by spooksgirlclaws
- This is approximately five months too late, but hey, a good laugh is a good laugh. Armitage dancing like an elf – not a dad. By armitaged-middleearth
Let’s leave it on that funny note.
I want to get back to my shrines.
Have a great extended weekend.
Love, Guylty ❤