Apologies for another late round-up publication. I did not collect links during the week because I was occupied elsewhere. And now I am trying to catch up – which seems futile in the face of thousands of posts after the first reveal of Francis Dolarhyde… You could say that this is actually a Dolarhyde Special *ggg*… So much so that finally the time has come to replace my old Pop!Thorin Round-up banner with a new one. But anyway, the “Dolarhyde Supremacy” is not all that bad, considering the amount of skin we have been teased with.
I feel some shrine work coming on. I am intrigued, to say the least, and not only by the Dolarhyde storyline. Much to my surprise I found myself fascinated by the glimpses into the other storylines mentioned in the promo trailer. Not so much Will Graham (he is slightly too whiney for my taste), but Hannibal and Bedelia. And boy, I did NOT see that coming. I thought Hannibal would eternally repel me. But in combination with Bedelia, the psychology of her involvement with Hannibal (and his crimes) has really gripped me. Anyhow, here we go then…
- Idontfindyouthatinteresting unifies and combines the glimpses of Dolarhyde with a quote. Not sure what the quote is, but sure looks great in this gif set
- caffeineheroes shows us a variation on the “awkwardslide”. Tbh, I don’t find it that awkward at all – but I like looking at it
- WOW! Now here is a variation on the Red Dragon tattoo that I would’ve found truly different. It’s part of red-nightlife’s entry to tattle-crime’s #BoldlyBecoming fan art contest. Totally love this artwork
- Clematis70 has a photo set that says what I am thinking, too – and boy, it surprises me that I am feeling this way… Shit, is it really that long???
- LOL!! Thorin-baconshield aka rashisama aka Grace shows off a trading card in a somewhat familiar way
- Some fan art drawings by antatius. I think he/she really has a knack of catching his likeness really well
- Remember the Yankee Candle post from last week? Steampagan has it. Now it’s perfect. (And I still haven’t been down to the YC shop…)
- I am trying to decide whether cro-gall’s post of Richard’s Weibo #Pilgrimage post is actually a painting or a manip. It’s cool, though
- Ooooooooooooooooh. I loooooooooooove this fan art of Red Dragon by ezyoung. So sleek, so clean, and yes, I’d like to pull that bow open. With my teeth, actually
- Well, then you would nicely complement his left nipple, wouldn’t you??? (from richardarmitageconfessions)
- A photo set by sympathyforthecannibal that allows you to compare all three versions of the Red Dragon tattoo. I haven’t made my mind up yet because I’d like to see RA’s version in greater detail
- And now for something different – a NSFW Thorin Oakenshield fantasy by triple-r-porn. Read at own risk!
- Oh, *is* Richard aware of tumblr? I didn’t know. But if so, I will feel a bit like the anonymous confessor on richardarmitage-confidential
- Great gif set by lethal-desires of the new Dolarhyde scenes
- Eeeeek – the first gif in this set by tooth-fairytales – the horns had totally passed me by in the Hannibal teaser clip. Will Dolarhyde be wearing them when he is the Red Dragon? Now, *that* would be a new, great interpretation. So excited right now
- I love these three text post initial reactions to the Dolyarhyde reveal on tumblr. A point! Sherlockholmeson, eronadventures and sarah-pete-designs
- Look-back-look-back-at-me has caught RA’s expressions in the Hannibal promo interview. I really never get tired of looking at his face…
- Sounds like applefia2036 has a series of posts on. Colourwheel blue – looks very good on and around RA, don’t you think?
- Sorry, not new. But I couldn’t resist linking britscatsandromance’s picture post in here. My GAWD! Such a suggestive, challenging look. Straight addressing of my ovaries. Honestly. I can feel them. Sorry. TMI. (And me still not a beard fan…) (But the nose! The glorious nose!!! Awwww, damn!!!!)
- Hear, hear, richardarmitageforever – is there a petition I can sign?
- Fringeofmadness put together a few gifs that shows Richard (deliberately? mis)interpreting himself. Come on, Richard, we know you have a naughty mind!!! I only say “pre-coital or post”…
- Microlina got some more info about #Pilgrimage out of scriptwriter Jamie Hannigan
- OMG, halapapita’s Thornton doll is adoRAble!!! And look at the set-up she created for him. Perfect!
I know that I have missed stuff on tumblr this week. Let’s face it – Dolarhyde has completely overshadowed everything else. Good marketing *hehe*.
Enjoy the run-up to the great becoming, then…
Good weekend, everyone!