Maybe there was less creativity on tumblr than on Twitter this week (keyword #BoldlyBecoming), or maybe tumblr was merely dominated by the
gospel straight from the lord’s mouth various interviews with RA and Bryan Fuller, but I didn’t find as many links I wanted to pass on this week. Maybe I didn’t try hard enough. Maybe I am fatigued.
Let’s get to it.
- Have you recovered from the
double-whammy ovary onslaughtpuppy love? Thorin-baconshield reminds us that it is not the first time we have thus been assaulted
- In case you missed it – a richardarmitagequotes that proves that RA believes in Lucas North, too
- Oh, I think I have missed this Richard Armitage Animal Photo Meme. Zeesmuse has put something together – LOL
- Haha, another someecard by goodgirlheather. While I don’t really care much for the selfies, I relate to the addiction
- richardarmitage-confidential is testing a new way of posting NSFW confessions. Here’s one just for practice, no other ulterior motive. Of course… Ahem.
- Fringeofmadness has paired Richard’s quote about playing Dolarhyde watch his own footage with the original text from Red Dragon
Christ, I had forgotten that… Whoa, sounds like a challenging scene for an actor to play, alright
- Jollytr has a few screen caps of RA BTS from ITS (can I just momentarily draw your attention to the thighs…) and makes a comment on Richard’s use of accent. By the bye – I did not even know there was a BTS! Is it anywhere to be seen?
- LOL – thorin-baconshield’s comment. I’d add to that: “… and when it is dyed jet-black…”
- NSFW Guy of Gisborne Modern!AU – sounds promising. By triple-r-porn
- Yep, I occasionally confuse fantasy and reality, too. richardarmitageconfessions
- Nose job? Not new, still not clarified, but always interesting. Hobbitjt discusses and backs up with evidence
- thorin-baconshield got confirmation on where RA is in that antique group photo from 1867
- Did anyone ever think RA was second choice for Dolarhyde? Richardandlee makes a good argument (against the second choice interpretation, of course)
- LOL – here’s the most obvious piece of Dolarhyde fan art I have yet seen. By girl-of-gisborne
- Scrapbookingbyruna makes a lovely Richard Armitage scrapbook – almost like a portable, two-dimensional shrine, don’t you think?
- *giggles* Striking similarities? Or blasphemy? Brought to you by felorinbailenshield
Nothing clever to say or add. That’s a novelty. Guylty’s shut up. Enjoy it while it lasts, peeps.
Have a good weekend!