Welcome to the #cRAftingForCharity auctions in aid of the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund! Guess what? You can indulge in fangirling and do good at the same time. If that isn’t a win-win situation, then what is? Just imagine – your winning bid on this auction could get you a truly awesome package, containing two fantastic pieces of needle art, donated by plushie-maker extraordinaire, Sinnamin. She has created this wonderful Red Dragon plushie, complete with wings, and right down to the shiny buttons of his Belstaff jacket. A plushie that should appeal both to Fannibals, but also to the Lucas North – or even RLRA – lovers among you… And as if that wasn’t enough, Sinnamin has also stitched another piece of amazing needle art – Richard’s Red Dragon doodle.
You are bidding on a package of Red Dragon fan art, containing the Belstaff plushie and the stitched Red Dragon doodle, complete with the wooden hoop. The Belstaff Francis plushie is 5 inches tall from head to toe. Hand cut, hand stitched, stuffed with cotton. The doodle stitchy comes in a wooden hoop around 6 to 6.5 inches in diameter. It’s stitched on white fabric. The hoop isn’t backed, so you get a peek at the stitching process.
If you would like to bid on this item, this is the procedure:
- Send an e-mail with your bid to email@example.com, subject line “Bid for Sinnamin’s Plushie-Doodle-Package”.
- Please convert your bid to US-Dollars. A handy converter is here.
- You will receive confirmation from me that I have received your bid.
- I will update the bids in the comment section of this post and in-post.
- Please subscribe to the comments of this post in order to get notification of bid updates.
- You may raise your bid, but please only bid if you really are prepared to win the auction (and pay).
- Bidding is open from now until 3pm GMT, Tuesday, 22nd September.
- The auction winners will be notified by e-mail; the auction proceeds will be published on-blog after the end of the auction.
For further small print please read the auction rules here.
The item(s) will be sent by Sinnamin to the winner as seen, and post-haste, with no further postage and packing costs!
All proceeds of this auction will go to the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund of Save the Children. If you do not wish to bid on an item but would like to contribute with a donation, please send me an e-mail and I can facilitate that.
So off we go – bidding is now open. Please bid generously for a good cause, Syria’s children need it. I will be back with updates in the comments as quickly as I can. (Note to all US/APAC bidders – the time difference will require your patience if your bids come in while I am sleeping 😉 Thanks ❤ ) And if the Red Dragon is not to your liking, please also check out the other auctions – there are items including other chaRActers!