Welcome to the #cRAftingForCharity auctions in aid of the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund! Not everyone wants to splash their Hannibal love around. For those of you who enjoyed the Red Dragon and want a subtle fangirling item, we have just the thing for you – the Red Dragon symbol, lovingly hand-stitched and custom-framed by Lily. This is an amazing, miniature tapestry, and with its classic white frame it is sure to fit into any interior – where it will announce to the initiated that the owner is a Fannibal, and an Armitage fan to boot. Thanks to Lily for making and donating this item.
You are bidding on a hand-made piece of fan art, consisting of a miniature tapestry and including the frame. Dimensions of the frame are 7 x 7 cm.
If you would like to bid on this item, this is the procedure:
- Send an e-mail with your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Bid for Lily’s Red Dragon Tapestry”.
- Please convert your bid to US-Dollars. A handy converter is here.
- You will receive confirmation from me that I have received your bid.
- I will update the bids in the comment section of this post and in-post.
- Please subscribe to the comments of this post in order to get notification of bid updates.
- You may raise your bid, but please only bid if you really are prepared to win the auction (and pay).
- Bidding is open from now until 3pm GMT, Tuesday, 22nd September.
- The auction winners will be notified by e-mail; the auction proceeds will be published on-blog after the end of the auction.
For further small print please read the auction rules here.
The item(s) will be sent by Lily to the winner as seen, and post-haste, with no further postage and packing costs!
All proceeds of this auction will go to the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund of Save the Children. If you do not wish to bid on an item but would like to contribute with a donation, please send me an e-mail and I can facilitate that.
So off we go – bidding is now open. Please bid generously for a good cause, Syria’s children need it. I will be back with updates in the comments as quickly as I can. (Note to all US/APAC bidders – the time difference will require your patience if your bids come in while I am sleeping 😉 Thanks ❤ ) And if the Red Dragon is not to your liking, please also check out the other auctions – there are items including other chaRActers!