Welcome to the #cRAftingForCharity auctions in aid of the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund! Excuse me if Guylty indulges in a bit of Guy love… He had to go into the auction. Yes, the dark knight insisted that he wanted to be part of the charity drive. After all he has had a bit of experience with Pudsey and the like… And look, Pudsey has sneaked into this pocket shrine, ready to be cuddled by Guy in his – frankly pitifully unsecure – prison… The shrine was actually made to accompany a beautiful gift that Pollysthings has sent to me on behalf of the auction. The wooden treasure box could hold all your trinkets – and the RAPS, if you don’t want it in your handbag… Thank you to Pollysthings for the inspiration – and the box.
The Guy-RAPS-Package consists of a RAPS, and a hand-carved wooden trinket box. The RAPS is a mixed media piece of fan art, contained in a mint tin, dimensions 95mm (3.7″) length x 63mm (2.45″) width x 22mm (0.875″) depth. Includes two mini candles (gold) and holders. You can see it in more detail in my past post here.
If you would like to bid on this item, this is the procedure:
- Send an e-mail with your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Bid for Guy-RAPS-Package”.
- Please convert your bid to US-Dollars. A handy converter is here.
- You will receive confirmation from me that I have received your bid.
- I will update the bids in the comment section of this post and in-post.
- Please subscribe to the comments of this post in order to get notification of bid updates.
- You may raise your bid, but please only bid if you really are prepared to win the auction (and pay).
- Bidding is open from now until 3pm GMT, Tuesday, 22nd September.
- The auction winners will be notified by e-mail; the auction proceeds will be published on-blog after the end of the auction.
For further small print please read the auction rules here.
The item(s) will be sent by Guylty to the winner as seen, and post-haste, with no further postage and packing costs!
All proceeds of this auction will go to the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund of Save the Children. If you do not wish to bid on an item but would like to contribute with a donation, please send me an e-mail and I can facilitate that.
So off we go – bidding is now open. Please bid generously for a good cause, Syria’s children need it. I will be back with updates in the comments as quickly as I can. (Note to all US/APAC bidders – the time difference will require your patience if your bids come in while I am sleeping 😉 Thanks ❤ ) And if a RAPS is not to your liking, please also check out the other auctions – there are items including other chaRActers!