Welcome to the #cRAftingForCharity auctions in aid of the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund! Whether you were privileged to watch Richard live on stage last year in his seminal performance of The Crucible, or whether you have watched his turn as upstanding John Proctor in the cinema or on the small screen – the poster design that accompanied the production is an instant classic and much loved and sought after by fans. And lucky you have the opportunity to get your hand on two such originals! Two wonderful ladies, both named Kelly, i.e. Kellyduck and TheMissGreen, have donated an original Crucible post card and a Crucible poster. They complement each other – just imagine this on your wall:
You are bidding on an original Crucible poster advertising the Old Vic production, and a post card commemorating the cinema screening of The Crucible. (Frames not included.)
If you would like to bid on this item, this is the procedure:
- Send an e-mail with your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Bid for Kellys Crucible-Package”.
- Please convert your bid to US-Dollars. A handy converter is here.
- You will receive confirmation from me that I have received your bid.
- I will update the bids in the comment section of this post and in-post.
- Please subscribe to the comments of this post in order to get notification of bid updates.
- You may raise your bid, but please only bid if you really are prepared to win the auction (and pay).
- Bidding is open from now until 3pm GMT, Tuesday, 22nd September.
- The auction winners will be notified by e-mail; the auction proceeds will be published on-blog after the end of the auction.
For further small print please read the auction rules here.
The item(s) will be sent by the two donators to the winner as seen, and post-haste, with no further postage and packing costs!
All proceeds of this auction will go to the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund of Save the Children. If you do not wish to bid on an item but would like to contribute with a donation, please send me an e-mail and I can facilitate that.
So off we go – bidding is now open. Please bid generously for a good cause, Syria’s children need it. I will be back with updates in the comments as quickly as I can. (Note to all US/APAC bidders – the time difference will require your patience if your bids come in while I am sleeping 😉 Thanks ❤ ) And if beardy RA is not to your liking, please also check out the other auctions – there are items including other chaRActers!