Welcome to the #cRAftingForCharity auctions in aid of the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund! Are you a fan of the Red Dragon or of Francis ‘Dolly’ Dolarhyde? Well, never mind. With this handy RAPS-Package you can fangirl over both: You can enjoy Dolly admiring himself in the mirror, and you can cuddle with the Red Dragon, beanie version, kindly donated by Pollysthings to this RAPS package. The best way of ignoring the serial-killing alter ego of Dolarhyde – and doing good at the same time…
The Dolarhyde-RAPS-Package consists of a RAPS, and a Ty beanie red dragon like the one RA was given at SDCC. The RAPS is a mixed media piece of fan art, contained in a tin, dimensions 95mm length x 90mm width x 17mm depth. Includes two mini candles (gold) and holders, and interchangeable, magnetic letters. You can see it in more detail in my past post here.
If you would like to bid on this item, this is the procedure:
- Send an e-mail with your bid to email@example.com, subject line “Bid for Dolarhyde-RAPS-Package”.
- Please convert your bid to US-Dollars. A handy converter is here.
- You will receive confirmation from me that I have received your bid.
- I will update the bids in the comment section of this post and in-post.
- Please subscribe to the comments of this post in order to get notification of bid updates.
- You may raise your bid, but please only bid if you really are prepared to win the auction (and pay).
- Bidding is open from now until 3pm GMT, Tuesday, 22nd September.
- The auction winners will be notified by e-mail; the auction proceeds will be published on-blog after the end of the auction.
For further small print please read the auction rules here.
The item(s) will be sent by Guylty to the winner as seen, and post-haste, with no further postage and packing costs!
All proceeds of this auction will go to the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund of Save the Children. If you do not wish to bid on an item but would like to contribute with a donation, please send me an e-mail and I can facilitate that.
So off we go – bidding is now open. Please bid generously for a good cause, Syria’s children need it. I will be back with updates in the comments as quickly as I can. (Note to all US/APAC bidders – the time difference will require your patience if your bids come in while I am sleeping 😉 Thanks ❤ ) And if a RAPS is not to your liking, please also check out the other auctions – there are items including other chaRActers!