Welcome to the #cRAftingForCharity auctions in aid of the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund! Not found what you are looking for in all the other auctions? Well, look no further! You can have your own custom-made pocket shrine. Everything is possible – your choice of chaRActer, your choice of tin (size, decor). You can even stipulate a particular theme and suggest favourite photos or scenes. Guylty will do the rest, and you will join the exclusive RAPSing community spread all over the world. Fangirling straight from your pocket has never been easier!
Your custom-made RAPS will be a mixed media piece of fan art, contained in a mint tin, dimensions to be determined. It includes two mini candles (gold) and holders. For inspiration, check the Guylty Shrines gallery.
If you would like to bid on this item, this is the procedure:
- Send an e-mail with your bid to email@example.com, subject line “Bid for Custom RAPS”.
- Please convert your bid to US-Dollars. A handy converter is here.
- You will receive confirmation from me that I have received your bid.
- I will update the bids in the comment section of this post and in-post.
- Please subscribe to the comments of this post in order to get notification of bid updates.
- You may raise your bid, but please only bid if you really are prepared to win the auction (and pay).
- Bidding is open from now until 3pm GMT, Tuesday, 22nd September.
- The auction winners will be notified by e-mail; the auction proceeds will be published on-blog after the end of the auction.
For further small print please read the auction rules here.
The item(s) will be sent by Guylty to the winner as seen, and post-haste, with no further postage and packing costs!
All proceeds of this auction will go to the Syrian Children’s Relief Fund of Save the Children. If you do not wish to bid on an item but would like to contribute with a donation, please send me an e-mail and I can facilitate that.
So off we go – bidding is now open. Please bid generously for a good cause, Syria’s children need it. I will be back with updates in the comments as quickly as I can. (Note to all US/APAC bidders – the time difference will require your patience if your bids come in while I am sleeping 😉 Thanks ❤ ) And if a RAPS is not to your liking, please also check out the other auctions – there are items including other chaRActers!