Ok, I can’t resist. I am writing and scheduling this on Wednesday evening, ahead of my trip across the water. When you are reading this, I will be sitting in the Barbican, watching Cumberbatch in Hamlet. However, before I left, there were already so many goodies on Tumblr that I decided on a whim, at 10.45 pm to quickly throw the link list together. Wouldn’t want to miss all this:
- First of all, not-that-kind-of-hot kindly clears up the bum fluff issue raised in Empire magazine. I think we can state he is a 1 on the scale…
- tosquinha draws again – animal-aided diplomacy in Middle-earth. Cute
- What? Underwear is not funny? Of course it is. Pic posted by mhaikkun
- You may know the name tankhera as one of the best cosplayers Middle-earth has seen. Here she is, ready for DragonCon
- Probably been up somewhere before, but these pics from the SD last year were somehow new to me. Ahhh, the memories. Thanks ageofarmitage
- I wouldn’t call this manip by clueless-through-life “hot”, but certainly very funny. I giggled quite a bit. Possibly with glee
- Simplybentley combines a RA quote from the EE with some pictorial evidence. But: really? I thought those were “unmentionables”?
- Another L’Oréal Erebor ad… by jaynaemariemiller
- Norloth was inspired by the BOTFA EE and painted this amazing portrait of funereal Thorin. Beautiful, and reminds me of Jim Fitzpatrick’s Celtic art
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard spots a job that *all* of us would love to have
- I am with Marian on this one – I think I’d be soon fired from work just because of what a Guy wants (courtesy nfcomics)
- Sketchlavie used to sketch – now she stitches. Look at this cool WIP
- thorin-baconshield has renamed itself thoza-oakenshied (LOL) and thumbs up to that!
- This is absolutely brilliant – a timeline of beauty. RA from 2001 until now. A timeline by theonewiththevows. Honestly – has he got a picture in the attic!!!!
- Is majesticity genetic? Check floridecuts’ fan art
- Which Chop is cuter? I think there is no question there. I definitely prefer Sinnaminie’s plushie Chop, and he can leave the hat on!
- And for the fan fiction lovers among you – Zeesmuse’s “Finding Nemo” (Gary Fuller fic) goes to chapter 9 on rasexualfrustration
- Richardarmitage-confidential asks a really interesting question about Richard’s posture. What do you think?
- Not for the faint-hearted: a confession sent to triple-r-porn that is strangely accurate in many ways. And come on, admit, you thought it, too – and then you laughed out loud
- And finally – the bestseller has a cover. Can’t wait until that comes out! (made by daughter-of-terror)
Ok, 20 isn’t bad for only five days, right? Hope you have something to read, chuckle about and ponder.
I’ll be back tomorrow night 🙂