Wow, time flies. Wasn’t it just summer? And now we have already Advent coming. My plan today is to bake the first two batches of Christmas cookies, and to decorate the house with two tons of assorted Christmas decorations. Since I will not be celebrating Christmas in my own home this year (heading back home to the Fazerland for the festivities), I have to make sure my baubles and knickknacks are put on display in other ways… I’ll definitely sneak Hallmark Thoza back into the decor…
But before the pleasure of decorating I have the pleasure of rounding up. Here’s this week’s compilation of noteworthy posts courtesy of our fan-friends over on tumblr:
- I am including this collection of caps by drldeboer here for the picture of Dolarhyde’s handwritten note. “With these he offended me” – did you realise that the handwriting is actually Richard’s?
- A gif set of a particularly evocative *coughs* scene from Hannibal by ghisborne. I know, you’ve seen
drooled overit before, but I had to post it here because I only just spotted the hint of Richard’s “Adonis’ belt” there. I stared at it for far too long…
- Some Bagginshield sweetness by radiorcrist
- Heyerette’s Pop!Thorin is already busy decorating for Christmas, helped by Pop!Bilbo
- Bagginshield Coffee Shop AU by srapsodia – nice modern realisation of Thorin and Bilbo
- Forgive me, if I post this richardarmitage-confidential despite being sort of “quoted” in the illustration myself, but this expresses all that is good about our fandom, so it deserves reblogging! Honk your horn if you agree 😉
- And here is a gif set by theheirsofdurin that reminds me of how sweet RA is to his fans
- Jassy2101 has a cap of Chop that really shows him with the look of a big-hearted softie I could easily fall in love with
- ROFL. Thorin as you have never seen him before. By tankhera
- Need a hug? Circusgifs spoils us with a gif set for bad days. Or good days. Heck, for *any* day!
- Some naughty-naughty quips from nfcomics’ What a Guy Wants series
- For those of you who haven’t got the BOTFA EE yet, here is another pic set with captions courtesy of clematis71 – of the running-up to the dwarf phalanx in the battle. Interesting!
- A rather old quote as such, but it is one of those funny little quips that I noticed and made me laugh, too, the first time I saw that particular interview. And what is more scary, I can *exactly* imagine RA’s voice and posture as he is saying it… By richardarmitagequotes
- Plunkyplum calls for poll time. Gimme 2 all the time, please!
- I take it this is some sort of fan art – but if so, fridamavor could’ve fooled me, so real does this look. And boy, do I love that casual look and slightly shy pose on RA
- *coughs* “Crown Jewels” will forever be associated with something else, according to this richardarmitageconfession
- Triple threat (or treat?) by sinnaminie – she was commissioned three plushies to commemorate the Leeds weekend. I want them all, too
- LOL. Yes, I hear you, iyajar (I think that was in reaction to the deleted scenes from Hannibal that surfaced for a short time on Thursday)
- Cute imagining of the run-up to the fan selfie with Richard in Berlin the other day. Kebab – yum. By sefarlen
There we go – enough material to spend a cup of tea over.