Today is another short and sweet one, as I am travelling home for the holidays.This is the last round-up before Christmas. And as such it is dominated by Christmassy posts. No escaping it – Santa is coming, soon…
- Thorin’s intense stare is stuff of legend. But have you ever considered the possibility that there is another reason for it than his fierce, hot-blooded dwarf intensity, asks avelera and makes a convincing argument. LOL
- Why, Santa, is it hot inside or is it just you??? You can slide down my chimney, anytime… A seasonal manip by irishscottyuk
- All I want for Christmas is… this richardarmitage-confidential says it all
- Another very simple wishlist, from reyhannashan
- Well, all I can say to this is…*kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss*
- Remember that picture of Armitage, Jackson and Freeman snoozing on the promo tour? Well, 3bino3 reinterprets it thus
- Radio proxy’s Christmas card is just cute… I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, too
- Clematis70 points out one of those little details that Fuller obviously had fun with when designing Hannibal
- This is some top class Dolarhyde neck porn, courtesy of circusgifs. Dayum!
- Armitage has an Armitage Army. Sinnaminie has an Army of Armitages
- Sometimes it’s the smallest things that set off an obsession… LOL… From richard-armitage-confessions
- Jenny-tonic has a truly delicious mug – love it
- LOL – I think this idea suggested by borormirrim might appeal more to the Armitage faction rather than the whole Tolkien fandom, but well, I am fully behind it if they ever want to give it a go
- Nicely wrapped Armitage by richard-crispin-armitage
- ilariaeugealtomasini is ready for 2016. She’s got a Guylendar…
- Zeesmuse has updated her “Aside from Heaven” Guy fanfic on rasexualfrustration again. Must read
Have a nice weekend!
Next time I write, I’ll be blogging from Germany.