How are we doing, with week 1 of the new year under our belt? Everybody back to work?
Looks like Richard is, too, freezing his peaches off in Berlin *sniggers*. Well, I presume they are filming indoors, too.
Last night I started writing in my new notebook. I transferred the list of shrine commissions from the old notebook, desperately trying to get some order and organisation in my RAPS endeavours. And because the notebook looked so empty and sad, I started noting down ideas for shrines. Before I knew it, I had filled six pages with ideas for 27 different shrines. Well, that looks promising. The creative juices still seem to be flowing. If I want to put my resolution of “one shrine per week” into practice, I have to get a move on, though.
I am secretly waiting for Mr Guylty to return to work, though – can’t work with him around.
Tumblr has been creative, too, this week. Have a look at what I found.
- A new year’s present to the RArmy: totallyradioactive15 has made a 2016 calendar. Here is part 1
- And here is printable part 2
- Riepu10 reminds us what we are waiting for. Sigh
- This is actually several years old, but I am posting it here because I had missed it back in the days – clematis70 links to a radio interview RA did in Australia 2013
- Guy losing his rag with Marian. A post from nfcomics’ What a Guy Wants-series
- Wow – they are all there, aren’t they? Another army of chaRActers by Sinnaminie
- Clematis70 illustrates the term “hot villain”. Apt!
- Circusgifs has prepared another total onslaught on the fan ovaries – so cute
- Scary but true – I am familiar enough with the Armitage to be able to tell the difference mentioned in this richardarmitage-confidental. Can you?
- Eh – goes without saying. Post by newb42
- ROFL. Sir Guy explains with much poetic eloquence how much he cares. By gisbxrne
- I don’t remember seeing this picture of full-length RA from the Peter Jackson Walk of Fame ceremony. Posted by kimanne723
- This picture wall by totallyradioactive15 looks so real, I have no idea whether it’s a manip or not. Not husband-compatible, though
- Clematis70 has transcribed parts of the Spooks commentary where RA is mentioned. Comes with nice pictures, too 😀
- The Durin nephews are taking a leaf out of Uncle Thorin’s book. A cute comic by sarcasticasides
- A look at BOTFA promo fashions, jumper edition.
Sorry, not a fan, myself.By richard-crispin-armitage
- I quote a confession from richardarmitageconfessions: “Richard’s smile when he shows his teeth.” Yeah
- Never underestimate observant fans. Another case of “wandering tattoo”? Fruityadobo is on to something…
Keep rocking into 2016, girls! 🤘🏻