A good week for fan art! Not only here, in blogworld, where you may have spotted the avalanche of odes that was kicked off when Servetus posted a call to ogle Richard, and Kathy retorted with an ode to ogling. Not to be outdone, several other readers chimed in with their odes. (For your convenience, they are all compiled in a post here on Guylty Pleasure, which I have had to update three (3) times because new work was coming in.)
But with what I have termed “Tag-Gate” now behind us, tumblr gave us a lot of ogle-worthy stuff, too. Look, listen, read, ogle, drool – it’s all there for you. Enjoy
- Clematis70 goes back to an old interview – but does so with lots of pictures and funny quotes. It’s great to re-visit old things again. Pans? No! Pants!!!
- Some fantastic fan art – Thorin in shades of grey. No, not *that* way! A painting by johnny-depplyloveyou
- Who hasn’t fantasised about almost-kisses? Bagginshield fan art by ewebean
- This is total throw-back stuff, but I liked seeing all of this section if the David Venni photoshoot in one place. My favourite ever picture is among these. Put into a set by richard-crispin-armitage
- Richiecrispie gives us full-length Richard Armitage walking appreciation. I say tight, tighter, the tightest…
- Do you like cup cakes? They are usually a bit too sweet for my taste, but this one has some spice. By applefia2036
- In case you haven’t seen Sinnaminie’s latest chaRActer plushie yet: Claude Monet. He can leave his hat off, for me
- Maybe not just the perfect Christmas gift but also a Valentine’s surprise? Richard Armitage and socks. A set by richards-smile
- Ghisborne thinks Richard is cursed. I don’t know. It strikes me, that this kind of thing should help him identify with his roles – makes it easier, in any case 😉
- Two really brilliant Crucible edits by Tannni
- Bagginshield shipper or not – this wedding scenario is just too cute. By tosquinha
- LOL – remy-thebedoux asks a very important question re. Red Dragon. I’d like to know, too #toilet humour
- This richardarmitageconfession works for me, too *LOL*
- Thoza-oakenshield has unearthed a picture of RA from an old casting book and explains what it actually is – interesting
- Amazing piece of fan art (Guy) by yennefer-ice
- Always welcome – RA in glasses. Edit by aniarafan2
- A picture of a letter from RA to a Korean fan – apparently this is “old” but I had never heard of the story before. Posted by allineedisra
Hope you have been entertained.
Now, kick back, relax, enjoy the weekend.