Still no news, but some mentions in the press – Armitage at lucky #13 of Glamour’s sexiest men list; David Copperfield apparently consisting of 30+ hours of Armitage reading (I might rethink my pronouncement of not buying that audio book. 30 hours of chocolate, silk and velvet suddenly sounds pretty good to me. Maybe because it won’t just be a “quickie” but a really long, drawn out pleasure?) – but a lot of home-made Armitage fun which you will find in today’s round-up list. And in case you hadn’t seen my own silly submission on Twitter or Tumblr yet, this was my piece of digital silliness this week:
Honestly, the stuff they sell online these days…
But the spotlight should be on the creativity and fun produced by other fans than me. Have a look at this week’s round-up. It will keep you entertained for a bit, I promise.
- Bianjula calls for “Fluffy February” and starts off with some romantic Thilbo
- Sir Guy, fresh off the boat. By Serik27
- Yes, we know this picture of RA, it’s two years old, but somehow the large crop by richard-crispin-armitage makes it irresistible to include
- Jassy2101 has put together a set of images that show Richard at play. He likes his action figures…
- Richardcfarmitage was asked about recommendations about Armitage movies and films. A handy little list, with short critique
- Did we already have Armitage hand-porn, Lucas North edition? If so, you’re gonna have to sit through this again. No hardship, I think. This is by look-back-look-back-at-me
- Fan artist norloth has reacted to the current trend of colouring books. What a fabulous idea – I bet, anyone would enjoy colouring in these lines…
- LOL. thoriinsacorn summarises each dwarf. Guess who “supreme trash lord” is…
- richardrmitage does the same with Richard. Funny
- Lauraday61 reminds us why Armitage is called ARMitage. *drools*
- Another talented fan artist, gizthegunslinger, presents “The spirit of mountains”. This has a really interesting folk art feel that I have never seen among the fan art before
- Friendly reminder by Jed Brophy that “he is the most generous guy on the planet”. Guess who? Aw. Posted by jassy2101
- Apparently I had a hand in this little beauty of a manip… Thanks for the belly laugh to richard-crispin-armitage and mrpuddingston
- Who’s Ruth Wilson. And what does this mean? A picture posted by bushy-beard-moomy
- Tantalisingly enigmatic? Or annoyingly secretive? A richardarmitage-confidential
- Thoza-oakenshield aka Amazing Grace shows off her Armitage fan collection. Sweet stuff!
- WOW! Fantastic fan video of Francis Dolarhyde – Warning: includes the yucky scenes! No romance, but great video editing by sammyjd
- Beautiful Valentine’s fan art by drawingmyselfonepixelatatime. For sale, too
Ok, that was the last bit of light relief before the release of David Copperfield. Watch out for another RAPS shrine reveal here in the next couple of days, to pass the time until Audible launches the audiobook.