Have you recovered from yesterday’s biking delicacy? Here, let me remind you:
That is actually my link #17 on the list below: “For your convenience, petruchiolucasthorin uploaded yesterday’s BS bike porn clip on Youtube. (I still keep re-listening to the one German word he says… I’m smitten with that uvular trill… and that is not something dirty, btw…)“. Bike porn alright. And some eargasm for Germanophiles thrown in as an extra. As I said, that uvular trill. (Check the discussion over at me+r for more linguistic w*nking 😉)
However, if I have one niggle with the whole clip, then it is the BS costume dept cheating us out of a clear view of Daniel Miller’s arse. Yes, you’ve heard me right. The adage “BS” has never been more fitting! That coat is a scandal!!! Never mind the thermal underwear, but putting Armitage on a bike, wearing an “arse cheater”????? Criminal! – For those not familiar with that term: An “arse cheater” (direct translation of the descriptively catchy German term Arschbetrüger) is a short coat that ends mid-thigh. These abominable pieces of garment cheat buttock appreciators out of a direct view of the masculine derriere. They literally cheat the arse (appreciators). 😡 Big mistake.
Honestly, how could they? There is Daniel Miller, cycling his pretty posterior off day in, day out, and all we get to see is this?
I mean, for flip’s sake, the tasty tooshie has even been cut off in this vital scene below, and my yellow evidence circle goes out of range!!! Not on!
Mind you, by the look of things, the costume dept copped on to their mistake pretty quickly. At least judging by this piece of evidence (see picture right): I mean, there is clear evidence there of a luscious arse, yum as a plum in a bun, under those layers of fine hair blend fabric. We know what you are looking at, Mr Wardrobe! So no such gaffes in season 2 of BS, is that clear? In fact, I think we need to get ready for a petition for a script that will send Daniel Miller on a mission to Sub-Saharan Africa, preferably in a private members’ club with extensive pool and jacuzzi area. Failing that, I’d like to see Daniel Miller exercise the heck out of his gluteus maximus. (May be set in a gym at your preferred location, Messrs Cohen and Winters!) PS: Low-riding hipster pants will not do, neither will casual shirts worn untucked and obscuring the rear view.
*huffs* I have a suspicious feeling that this is the sort of objectifying stuff that The National EnquiRA would love to stick their teeth in. And we all know what a RAg of such abysmally low standards would make of the material if they got their hands on it. Bummage control badly needed!
Ok, after all of this, maybe you need a bit of distraction. I offer you this week’s Armitage round-up, courtesy of tumblr:
- Look into my eyes, baby… A hypnotising gif made by ofgreengables (not sure if you will be able to continue clicking through this link list after this
- Greencat85 has a whole range of gorgeous chaRActer water colours. Here is my darling Guy
- Clematis70’s “Guess the character” series goes to number 17 – an audio quiz
- Sinnaminie organised another #RichieSummerSwap. Here you get a glimpse at the not-yet-finished swap items
- Is it just me or is this a man-bun wearing Richard Armitage? Fabulous chalk drawing by murmil. Love it
- “On yer bike, Rich!” Edit by jassy2101
- Agreeing with lonelydoves-monetflowers
- Throwback to TH. Thorin and Dwalin drawn by milch-tuete. I like the style of drawing
- Armitage pics can never be big enough. Much appreciated! Thanks to armitageadmirer
- This left me speechless for a moment. Even though not RA in the first two images, it’s a rather titillating lead-up to the climax *coughs* in the last one, and we are on topic again. Fabulous fan art by brilcrist
- I don’t know who Jeremy is, but this cartoon of Thorin by nerdeeart is cute
- Apparently two separate cartoons, but combined, they will make Bagginshield shippers happy. By bombaggins
- Nfcomics’ What a Guy want series goes naughty (again)… oh Guy…
- And just because I really liked His Royal Haughtiness in this water colour, here is Lucas (?) by greencat85, again
- Whatever Prizma art is, ausschweifendemotte has it down to a tee. The intense blue stare is doing things to my heart…
- Ok, yeah. This is age-old. But please bear with me. It’s just… it’s just so gorgeous. That wide smile. It even makes me forgive him for that awful three-piece
sofasuit. Gif set by the aptly named richards-smile
- For your convenience, petruchiolucasthorin uploaded yesterday’s BS bike porn clip on Youtube. (I still keep re-listening to the one German word he says… I’m smitten with that uvular trill… and that is not something dirty, btw…)
*phew* That’s it. Hope you’ll recover from the ass anger. I’ll back off the objectifying now. (Sorry, Rich, I was just arsing around!)