Forgive me if this is short. I am still mulling over Berlin Station. Four notebook pages scribbled, several WP posts attempted. Still without words. Maybe it’s easier to communicate in visuals. And in case the Vanity Fair link really is gone, rest assured that tumblr has your back: This week is all about gifting/capping BS. Here’s a short tumblr round-up:
- Back porn courtesy of circusgifs, in cooperation with the producers and directors of Berlin Station, ably assisted by Richard Armitage
- Not-that-kind-of-hot focuses on the essentials. PS: Can someone tell whether those buttons serve a purpose?
- BS tonguitage all in one handy set. Thanks to queenoferebor1204
- Crucial scene for the
sob story…ooopsbackstory of Daniel Miller, captured by ghisborne
- Not sure whether I would really like to be subjected to that unblinking stare in a bar by that man. Ok, well, maybe I would. Gif set of bar scene by ofgreengables
- Posting this for fuzzy forearm porn, not for the slightly mad stare… by aniarafan2
- Totally gratuitous, unnecessary, objectifying Arsitage. What’s not to like? Massive thanks to circusgifs
- Clematis70 finds some similarities between Spooks and BS – ok, kinda obvious, but it’s nice to see it side-by-side
- Kill me, but I thought this scene actually even hotter than the “I dry myself off AFTER I have put on my pants” scene. Maybe it is because I can relate to work on a computer more than I can to the weird decision of putting on pants BEFORE towering oneself off… By Queenoferebor1204 again
- Ok, there were hardly any non-BS bits, so this is all I’ve got: This one started cute and then got hot. By kittehkats and ilariaeugealtomasini
Sorry for the short post that is really only espresso length this week. I am still in London and slightly out of the loop. Mind you, I am meeting up with two fellow well-wishers today, and that should be fun.
Have a nice weekend!