Christmas -14. Two weeks left until the big day. I love this time of year, it is dark and needs the warm glow of candles and fairy lights. There are delicious smells from the kitchen when the traditional Christmas goodies are baking – and tins brimful with sweet biscuits and iced fruitcake. On top of that, this time of year *always* gets my fingers itchy. I *must* make things, must craft, must sew or arrange or even just wrap some presents. Speaking of presents – the gift organisation is in full swing. The last few days I have been busy making photo books to give away as souvenirs, as well as designing some moo cards for my kids. (I recently got business cards made from work, and my kids were quite impressed – now they are getting some of their own, just for the fun of it…). I have done some shopping in town, too, but I confess – I am also quite partial to ordering things online…
Thus, I interrupt regular scheduling for an important service announcement. Just a friendly reminder that you could shop and do good at the same time! If you are ordering from Amazon, please consider accessing the online retailer via richardarmitagenet‘s associate links. Every purchase earns a referral fee of at least 6%. So if you buy gifts to the amount of 100$, for instance, RAnet’s webmistress Ali receives 6$ in referral fees. Every little purchase adds up, and this applies to *anything* you buy on Amazon, not just Armitage-related products! True to her word, Ali has donated 100% of the referral fees to the charities on Richard Armitage’s Just Giving pages. Last holiday season, Ali accrued donations via referral fees of about £650 ($800)!!! So you can see, it is really worth the little detour via RAnet. And you get some pretty pictures, en route… This is where you find the links:
Happy shopping, everybody.
In case you would like a respite from all things shopping, here is this week’s Best of Tumblr. I’m keeping this short – so you have more time to go Christmas shopping 🎅🏻🛍🎄. Enjoy!
- It’s time to get christmassy! This is what richard-crispin-armitage would like to find under her tree…
- Just a richardarmitageconfession. But yeah… *nuff said*
- And a warning from redroselady50. Apparently Daniel Miller constitutes porn… you don’t say… 😉
- If you are “watching for the plot”, this scene from BS 1×8 is a must-have. Giffed by ofgreengables
- You totally need this hand/thumb/finger porn courtesy of Daniel Miller in your life. Thanks to clematis70
- The master of microexpression totally does it again. This scene from BS 1×9 speaks so loudly. Without a word. Gif by clematis70
- Ok, I give in. These two gifs by armitagedaily are hard to resist. Even though they are from *that* shoot #GorgeousManIsGorgeous #EvenInTurtleneck
- Riepu10 has giffed a scene from BS 1×9 that is sooooo Spooks… Hello season 9 Lucas…
- Droppingtheveilofmaya apparently met RA at a party!
- Daniel Miller looking intense. I am intensely affected by these screenshots by ausschweifendemotte
- Customary drldeboer summary of BS
- I love this picture edit by petruchiolucasthorin of the BTS pictures from Audible
- And a pleasurable gifset by mezzmerizedbyrichard from BTS, too
- This promo picture of RA for Audible/RJ is just so good, I love it. I should *ooof* it. For the moment, I am just linking you on to jassy2101’s picture set
- Aw, and let’s end on a nice note – richardarmitage-confidential with a heartwarming confession
Are you all warm and fuzzy? Good.
Meanwhile, I am scheming and scheduling some Christmas fun for you guys. It’s going to start soon – although a few things have to be organised yet. So stay tuned and keep your eyes out for an announcement, soon. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend and get into the mood…