No introductory words this week, only to say that I am preoccupied with my thoughts elsewhere. Here is some beautiful distraction for you – to calm the heart. Or make it beat a bit faster…
- Thorin as a waiter?!!??? I didn’t see that one coming. Fan art by nerdeeart
- These dark character study gifs of Francis Dolarhyde by ghisborne should make me feel scared. But somehow they are touching in a fascinating way
- Have we had spies with phones in a set by queenoferebor1204 before? If so, I don’t care – always good to look at
- Oh, I wish there was a grocery where you could get *that* cut… What a Guy wants by nfcomics
- Don’t you all love Richard talking with his hand? Gif from the RJ interview, by ofgreengables
- What do you think of this Hughard mash? By whitefangedrose
- Another audio quiz – who’s this chaRActer? Provided by clematis70
- This is going to be a controversial one. Daniel Miller and cigarettes. You know which side I am on. Gifs by ghisborne
- OMGOMGOMG I love this. I am 13 again. Sparkly Guy forever. Gif by angelkostan
- What a lovely compliment – and gorgeous description. By deepfried-shortpeople
- ooooh, a Kenneth gif. Sit down and make yourself comfortable. By murmil
- A collection of Armitage as selfie bomber and poser by kimanne723
- Sorry, a lot of ghisborne today, but I am including this gif set here because on first sight, I had difficulty deciding whether that is Lucas North or Daniel Miller – which says a lot about RA ageing very very “attractively”…
- Orangesinnumerable pronounces it tie time. Yes, not tea time. TIE time
- Not new at all. But I love this particular photo shoot from the vaults of time, so I am linking to dragon-fly-nirvana’s post and drooooooool
- Totally backing orgvnisedchaos’s suggestion
- No comment. Fizzy-custard
- Not quite sure whether I already linked to plushified RJ interview RA by sinnaminie?
Right, there we leave it. Hope you have found some entertaining posts in that.
A little note at the end, just to give advance notice of my annual Social Media hiatus. Like the last couple of years, I will take a break from Twitter in an effort to
stop my time-wasting scale back my activities on that platform. I am giving up Twitter for Lent, which means I won’t be able to react to tweets and DMs over there between Ash Wednesday and Easter Sunday. So please don’t think I am ignoring you, should you be trying to make contact there. I will, of course, continue to post here, and my e-mail is also active. I am counting on my fellow fans to keep me up-to-date with anything of note via other channels 😉.
Lastly, I would urge you to hop over to preoccupiedwitharmitage, read Jenn’s most recent post – and leave her some love.
Have a lovely weekend, everyone, and take good care of yourselves,