Hello from summery Germany. Things are going swimmingly over here in the Fazerland. Three full days and not a single not of discord between me and my mum, and 24°C on the terrace yesterday – I was working on my laptop in the sun. Wonderful.
I’m in a good mood, not least because I am enjoying the thought that Mr A is currently 380 kilometres to the East of me, enjoying a mid-spring high with sunshine and mild temperatures, listening to the same news that I am (revelations that the German intelligence service snoozed through a Federal politician being observed by a hostile secret service… there’s a plot line for you, Messrs Steinhauer and Winters), getting back into the swing of playing Daniel M., and picking up his healthy Vegan habits again… *teehee* True, I wish I was there, now, too. But it’s just nice to know he is working again, together with some colleagues he evidently enjoys collaborating with. Let’s hope for continued social media communications via Keke Palmer and Madame Forbes.
In the mean time, let’s check what Tumblr has on offer this week…
- Soooo, in case you haven’t seen it yet, here is RA guiding through an ‘office’ in Berlin Station. Giffed by angelkostan for those of you who don’t have Snapchat
- And once again, longer, as gif – and (crucially) with subtitles. Prepare to be shocked *haha*. Gifs by ghisborne
- A cry for help by fizzy-custard in reference to a fan fic – in case you have detailed knowledge of RA’s schedule prior to shooting TH
- I can see how this is a thing: loveofromance posts a gif set of “Mr Thornton with hand on his face”
- LOL. Totally time-warped by nfcomics’ What a Guy wants
- Throwback to total towel tottie times. Courtesy of randomhunkage. (I’d actually call it “hunkitage” – but that’s just me…
- Really peeved Guy. Would make a great reaction gif. By ghisborne
- I think this is actually not a photograph but a drawing. Fan art posted by rcarmitage-poland
- OMG, this is priceless. Asgardianairlines proves that Armitage has a picture in the attic! Funny!
- Wow! Gorgeous drawing of Thorin (and brother). By moodyhedgie
- Really does what it says on the tin… NSFW. By ahiddenkitty
- Seriously pretty Guy. Thanks to riepu10
- ROFL. Clematis70 knows what RA is doing right now. Scroll right down to the bonus pic!
- Wow, this is quite different. Icarus of Gisborne? Fan art by vassa07
- Lastly – I am linking to this even though there is no RA in it. But I loved seeing what another artist is putting into my favourite medium, i.e. a mint tin. Posted by culturenlifestyle
Hope you’ll have a lovely weekend!