Hooray! I made a sale. Thank you thank you thank you to whoever bought a practically pretty spiral notebook in my Redbubble store! This is another of my little charity schemes, with 100% of the proceeds going to one of Richard’s Just Giving causes. Have a look at the store – there are some nice little gift ideas in there for yourself – or the fan friend with a special place in your heart. Damn, too late for mother’s day…
Which reminds me that I haven’t progressed any further with #3 of my fabric designs. I have the design sussed out and ready to assemble. This time I did a bit of drawing myself, and I have decided upon a colour scheme, too. I just need to put the finishing touches to it, create a hi-res jpg and have it printed on Woven Monkey…
Anyway, must get on with this week’s round-up. I’m afraid it won’t be long – partly because there is not that much to link to, partly because I am on the verge of tendonitis in my right arm and am trying to minimise typing as much as I can, in an attempt to rest my arm over the weekend. Here goes…
- Watch Richard’s career unfold in a gif set made by riepu10. Anybody remember “Man in Pub”? Convincing back-acting, I can tell you!
- Remember that scene in RH where Guy is putting on his tighty shirt? Well, mezzmerizedbyrichard felt it was nice to see him *un*dress rather than dress. This is a gif set for continuous loop!
- You don’t need International Dance Day to enjoy this gif set by serik27! I loveloveloved it!
- Some very Armitagean acting in this gif set of Daniel Miller by ghisborne *wink wink*
- Team Castle! No, not the fictional novelist of the TV thriller. This one has a cute Gisborne. Drawn by phantomdrawingbooth
- Totallyradioactive goes to her part 6 of the RA Challenge
- Just in. I know you have seen it all, but I want to keep this collection of these photos of RA from Lisa Frank’s My Celebrity Boyfriend project handy. Posted by kimanne723
- Guess who is this!? Clematis70 posts #24 of her audio quiz
- More irreverence from nfcomics in the What a Guy Wants series
- Not really a fan of the vampire genre, but this manip of Guy as Van Helsing by Jona Dreyer is really convincinly done. Linking via anemiechen
- Bingo. I totally agree with i-got-soul-but-i-am-not-a-soldier – It’s a case of “not in my bed, but in my head”
- Totallyradioactive15 shows a close-up of her deliciously discreet RA fan item. Good call – always on-body, yet no one suspects… Best worn by women whose boyfriends’ names begin with the letter R
There, short but entertaining. Hope you have enjoyed it.
Tune in later today for Challenge question #14. Probably will have to be picture heavy if I have to avoid typing. In a bid to stop myself from interwebbing, I will have to go shopping now. *sigh* The hardship! I need some input from Ikea on my spring
cleaning tidying initiative.