Good news almost every day. I had a lovely e-mail yesterday from a regular commenter and auction contributor who has promised a shipment of fan items for the auctions. I was gobsmacked because I hadn’t expected any item donations coming in – after all I hadn’t even asked – but there she is, thinking on her feet. As I said to my anonymous benefactor, this kind of support is extremely valuable to me. Not just in terms of collecting items for the auctions, but also in terms of feeling I am on the right track with what I am doing. My own experiences with this lovely fandom actually give me a glimpse into understanding and believing Richard when he says he values his fandom’s support. He (or I) may not extol the fandom all the time, but there is a clear understanding how the support of others can motivate, gratify and delight the recipient… I’ll keep you posted once I receive the items…
And now on to the weekly round-up. This week I’ll present a mixed bag again, no separate headings.
- Starting us off with a rather delicious little prompt from fixedwithbrokenparts. I like Nutella. Because it’s got nuts
- And now imagine this. Pointed out by blackwatchboys
- Riepu10 has giffed us ‘The Messenger’. If we didn’t know this was the cruel Sir Ray, it could be a much sweeter scene
- Imagination is in full swing today. Consider this – if you dare. Posted by fullvoidmoon
- A gorgeous edit of Mr Thornton by queenoferebor1204
- Nfcomics has What a Guy wants down to a tee. I bet that is what he wants…
- Glady71 finds more evidence that Trevor Belmont is Sir Guy’s twin
- A powerful scream… RA is good at that. Compiled by orangesinnumerable. Note: Catchy tune warning!
- Posting these gifs of the Hannibal gag reel courtesy by sirenja-and-the-stag – only for the Armpitage in gif no. 5
- Loveofromance posts an appreciation post of John Thornton covering his face with his hands. While I disapprove of any obstructing of that gorgeous face, I can’t help but enjoy the hand porn…
- Loved this pairing post/character sketches by tinyglassarl – especially as they are quite funny in their own right… Sparkly bastards *LOL*
- Sorry, with all respect to RA, but this uncanny likeness, spotted by siennamargeaux, had me ROFLMAO
- Continuing on the theme of like-ness, here is queenoferebor1204’s comparison of a recently-emerged picture. I say ‘UNF’
- Not sure what the theme of this gif set by thorinarmitage1985 is, but apart from all that eye-candy, I was almost shocked when I saw gif no. 9.
Worried, that I might spot myself, actually…
- My, you really know how to handle that sword, Sir Ray… 😍. Pilgrimage gif by prefernot2
- I’d like reply to paula73aquino with the wise recommendation to avoid any food intake while watching such footage
- And a naughty quip from Sir Guy in another one of nfcomics’ What a Guy wants series
- Especially for Elanor: Another soundbite from Trevor Belmont, recorded by riepu10
- And for the bagginshield lovers, here’s a bit of fluff by quadrupedum
- And lastly, to keep those dreams going, a heartwarming Daddy!Armitage scene from BoF, in a gif set by ksei-zmrk
Twenty is a great number, isn’t it? Hope it has got you entertained today.
Have a nice weekend, lots of love,