Hello weekend – and hello, a new picture by Sarah Dunn… I have been taking a deeeeeep, intense look at that…
… which has taken some time… Hence the roundup is short, but sweet, and decidedly dominated by Trevor Price. Hardship? See for yourself:
- Here’s a little bit of fan fic fluff for you to lighten up the weekend. Vaguely RPF, so beware. By xxbyimm
- Clematis71 is already considering the really important questions re. season 2 of BS
- Trevor Price is looking quite intensely here in a gif set by riepu10
- Splendid screenshot of scruffily scrumptious Trevor Price emerging from Berlin Hauptbahnhof. By deepestfirefun
- And some more priceless Price courtesy of ausschweifendemotte
- And more by freya-asaatru
- But surely the screenshot by shikin83 of Trevor’s tempting neck takes the biscuit
- *thud* the glory of that lean, long body… set of caps by queenoferebor1204
- By the way, yesterday was Trevor’s 46th birthday! Jassy2101 has the proof
- Kicked puppy? Totally, spot on, yes, life-is-righteous
- Guy Trevor Miller or what? Screenshot by jassy2101
- A toddler-compatible version of Robin Hood? Try this picture set by ilariaeugealtomasini
- And while we are at it with RH, here’s some Guy/Marian love by tanithastudio
- LOL – and this kind of internal monologue by xxbyimm could also be applied to readers of fan fiction, not just writers…
- Have a feeling this isn’t new, but it still amuses me. By iamjaynaemarie
Back to that picture…
Have a great weekend, all!
10 thoughts on “2017 Armitage Weekly Round-up #35”
You’re put together an excellent list! Too bad I missed Trevor’s birthday. It would have been fun for us to send tweets about it to the Berlin Station producers and writers, and to Richard, of course. Happy Weekend, everyone!
I think some people did remember the birthday and sent tweets to Berlin Station 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
When I see photos of Trevor I think the make up girls must have seen the John Procter posters.
Great point, Yve. I think you are on to something there. (And who could blame the make-up artists…)
Thanks for a good roundup to start the weekend! I love the “Beauty and the Beast” comparison in #12! Also the giffed smirk in #14!
(By the way, #8 seems to be the same as #7.)
Thanks for the pointer, Sue! I have just updated that link to the correct one! It’s well-worth looking at…
Still seems to be the same?
oh, I’m an idiot. I had not clicked on publish! Try again now.
Well you’re not an idiot — probably just flustered by that fabulous “jeans appreciation” collection! Thanks for making my day complete!
😂 Yep, let’s call me distracted. The male legwear in combination with the latest voice sample have had me slightly beside myself 😵
LikeLiked by 1 person