HELP!!! I guess you have all seen the little BTS video posted by atlantictv yesterday?
Well, HELP, as I said. Anybody know who the photographer in the clip is? I’ve been scouring the interwebs for audible press releases that might make a mention of his identity, but no… I *need* to know, he is to be commended. He really got some *great* shots of Richard – even if we only see them at an angle synched to his laptop as he shoots. I couldn’t resist capping them (and doing a little adjust magic).
Oh my goodness me – that head shot 😍… Seriously, we need to see that picture – and anything else from the shoot! Because finally it looks as if there is a photographer again who puts his subject at the centre, not the aesthetics or their own personality…
Ok, you are here for the round-up, so I’ll give you the round-up.
NOTE: I am splitting the round-up again in order to give you the chance to avoid spoilers for BS season 2. Avoid this first section of links if you do not want to be spoilt with BS season 2 info:
- Some caps from 2×02 of BS featuring Trevor – by drldeboer
- I’ve seen a variation of this on Twitter, but here is a comparison of Raybo and Trevbo, courtesy of deepestfirefun
- In this gif set, ghisborne focusses on some Trevor essentials – nose, hands, eyelash action. Niceeeee
- And some more close-up screen caps by ausschweifendemotte of 2×02 Trevor – much in there for the discerning fan girl eye…
- Clematis70 has another example of Armitage micro-acting – from 2×01
And now on to the general round-up.
- Pretty screenshots from yesterday’s BTS clip by audible, posted by ausschweifendemotte
- A look at fizzy-custard’s Hobbit collection – I always love these glimpses of fan art and other assorted goodies collected by fellow fans…
- What do you think of wikdsushi’s suggestion? For starters, is there actually any resemblance?
- Not all of the images in this set by obscurelittlebird contain RA, but the one that is in there, is really quite funny #NotMykitaThough
- I don’t speak Portuguese (?), but the English language title of this role-play (?) really appeals to me, and the caption that says something about “ancestor of Richard Armitage”, I think… Dangerous charmer indeed…
- This pic set of gentle Dr White by ausschweifendemotte will make fan girl hearts explode *dead*
- TBT Philip Turner courtesy of riepu 10. Interesting how RA 12 years ago looks older than now… or what do you think?
- Arsitage in rim lighting. Guylty definitely approves… Thanks to ghisborne
- Gifs of RA interviewed at Paleyfest – nice study of facial expressions. By ofgreengables
- Damn, it took a while for this *essential* scene to be finally giffed. Thank you for the fan service, tinkertailor1212
- Post-coital Daniel from season 1, giffed by kendaspntwd (no worries, not as sexy as this implies…)
In other news – and vaguely related – I read an “in-te-res-ting” interview by Observer (not the English newspaper of the same name which is affiliated with The Guardian, btw, but the online extension of the New York Observer) with BS show runner Bradford Winters. No mention of RA, but rather the show runner discussing the “Eerie Relevance of His Alt-Right Thriller“. I have a few choice opinions on Winters’ attitude and statements in the interview, but I’ll leave the politics out of this post.
Thankfully I had the opportunity this morning to voice my disagreement behind the scenes with a fellow fan – thanks for that, youknowwhoyouare – otherwise I might explode. Just one thing: When it comes to the “alt right” – or as I prefer to call them by their real name: fascists – there is NO grey area, Brad! You’d do better to remember that. (ETA pre-publication: For a proper response to Winters’ *outrageous* statements, please read Servetus post. Discussion there!)
Ok, off the moralistic soapbox – hope you have enjoyed today’s link-fest.
PS: Please direct any relevant information pertaining to the identity of the atlantictv/audible photographer to me 😘