Another year. New header.
- Hannibatchsmuse got a RA pressie this year. Nice!!!
- Cutie pie is one of my favourite terms of endearment and usually reserved for my kids. However, I also like the cutie pie suggested by smoops-and-smoops
- In case you are interested in a meet-up should Richard return to the stage in London this year. Posted by fizzy-custard
- Fizzy-custard is also planning another fic, I think – of Sir Guy? – and asking for suggestions
- Kind of fits my new round-up header: Armitage in sunglasses. A picture set compiled by thorincuddlez
- It’s still time for new year’s resolutions – although not Waht A Guy Wants… by nfcomics
- Hehe, riepu10 put Richard into a fancy hat for new year’s eve…
- New year’s wishes from mezzmerizedbyrichard
- OMG – and my favourite – a new year’s picture by moodyhedgie… to die for cute
- None of these gifs posted by armitagehell are new, but I liked the whole set. And the name of the tumblr. So descriptive. Truth
- Apparently this pic set was intended as a writing motivation. Well, even if you are not writing, this is pretty motivational. Posted by sansanaddict
- Just a reminder how gorgeous Lucas North was. Posted by pixiedurango
Hehe, I jumped right in… A short list to ease us into the new year. So yeah, I’ll try and continue the weekly round-ups for another year, hoping that we’ll continue to get new work by Richard that will inspire new artworks, fics, edits and comments on tumblr. There is definitely already Ocean’s 8 to look forward to – do we know of other visual projects yet? It looks as if Richard is currently taking a little breather – or looking after his mother. But if all goes well, My Zoe should start filming in Europe, soon. As always, I am excited about what Richard might be doing next.
Also, I just wanted pass on my thanks here to whoever has recently been on a nice little shopping spree in my Redbubble store! I received notification of the sales which means that a nice new donation will soon makes its way to one of Richard’s charities as soon as I have received my margin. I hope you receive your ordered items, soon, and that you will enjoy them.
As for me – I am doing an “Armitage” today! I am back in the studio after a long time. The recording studio, that is
and not the photo studio. It’s been a few years since I last recorded spoken word samples, and as I am writing this, I am thoroughly looking forward to doing some amateur voice work again. And this time, I’ll be thinking of Richard, imagining myself as a “colleague” *hehe*.
Have a lovely weekend, everybody.