A week and a half has passed since Richard dropped his mysterious hints about his upcoming return to the stage. “A couple of days”? Still waiting, Richard, dear. And the guessing game has moved on. My “Quiz” wish has already been eliminated from the list. The show has been announced and is already cast – sans Richard. Another fan favourite, “Absolute Hell” in the NT, has also been ruled out. “The Kiss of the Spiderwoman” has not been cast yet – a sign?? In any case, Richard has a knack for promising announcements that do not come forth. Anyone hear anything about the impending news on who has picked up BS for the UK???
Talking of “have you heard anything of…” – I was chatting with Linda60 today, and we suddenly remembered that there had been a crowd-funding drive by Candida Brady for Urban with posters and/or movie credits in return for a donation via their shop site. Did anyone donate? Has anything come through yet? Just wondering…
In other news: Following my whiny complaints about being on a diet, Zeesmuse has instigated a dedicated “healthy eating” blog (apparently the D-word is a big no-no 😉). Those of you also interested in putting their new year’s resolution to the test are welcome to follow over at the uniquely named RABBBWW blog. And even more – if you would like to change sides and blog yourself, you can apply to receive access and add your own recipes/tips/thoughts in the shape of blog posts. Plenty of pretty illustrations of calorie-free eyecandy, too.
And now the round-up.
- Let’s start off with another fabulous fan art by anemiechen, this time in love with Thornton
- LOL, this little “imagine” illustrates the two images of Richard really nicely. By gafhjtrd
- Richard singing. Dream or nightmare? See what his cast mate thinks – in this edit by deepestfirefun
- This might actually be a repost from Pinterest, but just because it is… well… nice, I am including it here. Posted by hannibatchsmuse
- Have we seen this side-by-side of the two spies by deepestfirefun already?
- Is “awkwardslide” a thing? It’s funny, anyway. By iamjaynaemarie
- You can never have enough neck porn, even if it is from a show long gone. Posted by ghisborne
- Sounds very familiar, moonlightfantasia, except I spell it with three OOOs
- Ofgreengables has giffed some moments from the Paris interview
- A rather astute observation by the-sun-of-rome-is-set. And I have no answer for that question but I react exactly the same way