So, International Women’s Day has come and gone, and *aw* no Audible Q&A with Richard… Instead we got a IWD message from the man himself.
#InternationalWomansDay To my Mum, my mentors and teachers, the first director who gave me a break, my doctor, my agents and managers, my politicians, every screen partner who has made me laugh and cry, including this lady who does the school run; thank god for you. pic.twitter.com/aSWrAnUFzO
— Richard Armitage (@RCArmitage) March 8, 2018
Nice one, Rich.
I am going to add a few more women to your list, though. You forgot all the women who watch *everything* you are in and buy *every* audiobook you record. Glad to hear that you had so much support from so many women in your life. I think it shows in the way you treat women.
Now for the round-up.
- Oh, ouch. (You have to look at the tag to read what I am referring to you.) What do you think? True or unfair? Posted by twisted-but-pretty
- Total fan service: ofgreengables has giffed the latest Audible interview. Noseporn, handporn, everythingporn
- Just a reminder – Richard on his characters. Or on his character? Posted by shikin83
- A very short fic about Raymond de Merville. Kind of interesting. By thorins-magnificent-ass
- Gorgeous, gorgeous John Porter. The blue eyes alone… Gif set by riepu10
- Jassy2101 has got some pretty screenshots of RA in the latest Paris interview
- LOL. Lego-martin’s set. And hey, where do I buy that Lego kit? I want to build myself one, too
- A faceclaim for Griffin? What do you think? How did you picture him? This is pixie-durango’s suggestion
- A nice compilation of edits with all of Richard’s audio books, compiled by riepu10 – he really is quite prolific, isn’t he?
If the looks ever go, a career to fall back on…
- Oooh, I loved this piece of NS fan art by every-fandom-is-like-home-2
- A little Trevor/Daniel is never amiss. Big gif set by ghsiborne
- Including these two screenshots from the Paris interview here because if you switch back and forth between them, you almost get a smile seamlessly lighting up Richard’s face. By ausschweifendemotte
- More bearditage courtesy of anemiechen. I have to say, the more I see of the beard, the more I get used to it. Heck, I might actually love it *aaaaarrgh*
- An idea for a RH fan fic, that took me by surprise. I mean, ok, I am familiar with slash, but yeah, this was left-field. Posted by the-sun-of-rome-is-set
Enjoy your weekend!