Once again, happy St Patrick’s Day to you all. My proper greetings have already been posted just after midnight today. If you haven’t seen it yet, check my Paddy’s Day post. There is something there for you to win. And since everyone is Irish today, you may just have our proverbial luck 😉
Everything’s green today. Case in point.
- Great crops from the clip for the Bloody Chamber narration. Love the format that richards-smile has chosen
- After chatting here in the comments last week, mininottingham aka Eugeal has uploaded more pictures of the Guy of Gisborne figurines. This one is especially great. Love it!
- And once again Eugeal – or ilariaeugealtomasini as she is called on tumblr – with some great likeness of Guy and Co, taken from the world of Disney. Always great!
- Cheeky, nfcomics, cheeky. Yeah, I’m sure that’s what a Guy wants
- Indeed, nowiloveandwilllove, completely agree, and your picture evidence is spot on
- In case you haven’t seen the latest plushie iteration of Richard yet, here is sinnaminie’s take on Wolverine. Roarrrrr
- *whoosh* *thud* I’m sure these pics of Daniel posted by riepu10 aren’t new, but picture one instantly slayed me
- Riepu10 has also capped a few pics of Daddy Cahalan. Nice and relatable
- This is a fuck-marry-kill post, but I am more taken with the illustrating pictures by armitageadoration
- The new picture of Chop from UATSC, posted by jassy2101 + small close-up crop Chop
- Totally love the aesthetics of these picture edits by dandeliondesign
- Richard as Wolverine, drawn by cro-gall – her art is always fantastic!
- Including this Wolverine fan art here, too, even though no Richard. But I really like the official designs by Stitcher/Marvel, and fly-wea-aart just hits it
- Gimmethehobbit’s take on Richard’s motivation to do the Wolverine podcast. Those comics are not just cute, but *always* funny as well
- And just because the whole BTS video was just one long drool fest, here is a link to deepestfirefun’s screenshots. All of it, yum
Right, that’s it for today. Dig out your green windbreaker, your blue-and-green plaid chinos, pull up your leprechaun socks, and join in the shenanigans! Wishing you lots of luck with the raffle over on the RAPS post.
Sásta Lá Fhéile Pádraig, all!