The round-up is back! Again, a couple of weeks’ abstinence has its advantages – bigger and better! But before I get to that, let’s first get to the result of the raffle for my anniversary RAPS. Thank you for all your comments – and the sentiments expressed in them. I am still blushing. You are very kind – and you make it hard to stay away/easy to come back. ❤ I was also thrilled with the enthusiastic response I received for my suggested “Danesther” spin-off of BS.
Interestingly, there I was, fending off suggestions in the comments that I should spin that yarn further and create a fan fic along the Daddy Daniel premise, citing lack of time for the reason why I couldn’t. Well, it seems as if the universe has heard your pleas as it looks as if there may be a lot more free time in my future, with my favourite/major client having just informed me that a strategic reorganisation of their company will result in disposing of my services. Um. Good-bye frequent business trips to London and plush hotels… I wish I could fangirl for money. After six years, I have quite some experience in *that*… Anyhow, that piece of news is not meant as a downer. In my experience, when one door closes, another opens. Whether there is professional shrine-making in my future or a return into photography, I embrace the change. And now, without further ado, to a pleasant duty I would like to perform. Announcing the winner of the latest RAPS…
Congratulations to nordlicht! Please send me an e-mail with your address and your RAPS will get to you asap!
As for the round-up – well, new month, new header…
Sorry, a bit small. But smoulder…
- Who does it for you? Sleek Season 1 Daniel or Scruffy Season 2 Trevor? Six head shots compiled by jassy2101
- If you are in need of a laugh, definitely click here. Miaow! By armitageadoration
- This going to bring the Standring fans among us to their knees. Fan art by moodyhedgie
- Those pearly whites… deserve a set of their own. Supplied by deepestfirefun
- Rhetorical question, because the answer is – invariably – a resounding yes. Another good one by deepestfirefun
- I have no clue who Seran Quinn is, but hey, any fan art counts. Questions to raychellefay, please
- OMG, tears of laughter here. Claude Becker walking his dogs. Touché! Put into scene by thorinnnnn
- I loved this set of questions posed by thxrin-dxrin, re. Richard’s selfies, all things I have often wondered about myself
- Riepu10 illustrates a RA quote from Golden Hour with some close-ups of Dr Track. PS: Wonder whether they practiced on real humans…
- Do you know what the name ‘Richard Armitage’ actually means? Thorinnnn has a theory. Interesting
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard is in the process of reuploading her fabulous gifs in bigger format. Here’s some essential Portah that is always worth seeing
- The smoulder is still alive. Screencap by ausschweifendemotte
- Nice manip of smily RA by ratwrites
- A sweet caption by angelpretend that probably mirrors what a lot of us think
- Clematis70 captures a few nice pics of Chop and tells us what she thinks of his look
- ha ha – ha. Blink and you might miss the caption. Great post by riepu10
- A review of UATSC by jrkfan7
- Fabulous grumpy Thorin fan art by naochan003
- Richard and pie, interpreted by lego-martin LOL
- Sorry, but I also have to include this post by lego-martin. A whole army… can you name them all?
Twenty is a great number, so I will leave it at that.
Hope you all have a great weekend!