We are in week 20 of the year, and this is the 16th round-up on my blog. I’ve missed a few instalments, and I am annoyed with myself. After last year’s Christmas blog tsunami (aka the 12 days of raffle fun), I had decided to ramp up the frequency and blog a bit more. At least two posts per week were on my plan. For the most part I managed to do that, and I felt comfortable with it. But then my winter downer hit me in April and I took three weeks off. Damn, the stats are ruined.
However, I want to pick up the slack and aim for my two-posts-a-week again. After conversations behind the scenes with a few newer fans, I have decided to do another blog challenge – which is also an attempt at getting conversations going. Is it just me or does it feel as if there are only a handful active RA bloggers out there at the moment? It all seems so quiet, and since Richard doesn’t provide the input, we’ll make our own fun. Watch out for the third edition of the fan blog challenge coming to a screen near you, soon.
But for today, here’s the tumblr round-up:
- Today is the big wedding over in the UK. Thorin and Thranduil are practicing for theirs… posted by csigabebibe
- Daddy Armitage – as Tom Cahalan in BoF. I can just imagine him like this, speaking to a toddler… awwww
- Funny how you can always tell when you are not looking at a chaRActer but Richard in costume. A picture set by clematis70
- Oooh, I love this new gif design by riepu10. Lucas North and his best assets
- Well, he’s certainly tall enough, moonlightfantasia
- Hehe, I had never heard the adage “megbourne”, had you? Anyway, here is a so-called “megbourne aesthetic” by ialwaysquitelikedyou
- Proctor, fierce and lethal. Edit by anemiechen
- I just can’t resist this lego fun. Here’s a musical scene. And thorinnnnn, in case you are reading this: You didn’t have to ‘invent’ the guitar! There is footage of RA in costume as Thorin, strumming his sword (*um* that sounds wrong) like a guitar
- Riepu10 again – included here solely because Guy. Ha!
- I totally agree with eyreguide. That is a great suggestion – what do you think?
- Have we had the beanie-wearing Chop by sinnaminie here yet? As always, I love the detail she works into the plushies
- A pretty convincing manip by deepestfirefun. Casual Richard is always good
- Riepu10 also did Guy in the same aesthetic as Lucas North
- Yep, I second that suggestion by storybrookexsecrets
- A pair of fine eyes, indeed, jaynaemarie.
- Thedarlingwriter thinks Guy of Gisborne is purrrrfect. Agreed!
The list is not that long at the moment. Maybe everyone’s on holiday already? But it’ll be enough for a cup of coffee on a Saturday morning.
Enjoy your weekend,