It’s time to get back into the groove. The round-ups have suffered greatly this year. Too many holidays! And there will be more weekend trips coming up, with
some four dear fandom friends visiting me over the next couple of months, starting with Linda60 next week. Really, I have had my share of holidays this year. But Ireland is just too beautiful, no wonder I get so many visitors… quod erat demonstrandum
Sorry, now for the round-up. Get yourself a cup of your favourite tipple; this is gonna take a while.
- Pinglyponglypeep reminisces about The Crucible. Do you agree?
- Grimweaver has a theory why Esther voluntarily takes on the steering wheel in BS
- I take it a “phone dump” is a show and tell of all the pictures you have on your phone. This is armitageadoration’s collection. What’s on yours?
- Collection queen riepu10 brings us a sunglasses appreciation post
- Here’s one of a series of textsfromoceans8 – aw, poor Claude…
- I loved this “redraw” by blooeyedspazz who uses a RL photo as inspiration for a piece of Hobbit fan art
- Fandomgalcentral reposts a rather unfortunate shot of a seated Kenneth in LLL *grins widely*
- Remember John #6? A reminder by frida–y
- Where’s the petition, g00doldboy, I’ll sign it straight away *whistles ‘I need a hero’ by Bonnie Tyler*
- I usually do not post links to YT, and this is an old video to boot, but it is just too good, especially considering that Deborah Harkness’ Discovery of Witches is currently in post-production. Link supplied by deepestfirefun
- A lot of time has passed between 1999 and 2012… as discovered by aelinnielelain
- Gorgeous Thorin fan art by life-is-righteous
- And a colourful manip by enulacampana
- Clumsy-grumpy was bored… not bad for a doodle…
- Did I already post this Hobbit AU by pherenikeh last time? If so, sorry, but I still think it’s fun
- I didn’t actually read this Lucas fan fic, but just to add some fan fiction to the list, here is this offering by deepestfirefun
- Pea coat love forevahhhh! Thanks, mezzmerizedbyrichard!!!
Oh, this was actually a bit shorter than I thought. Well, I hope you enjoyed nevertheless – at least you have more time for your weekend 😉. Myself, I’ll be trying to be creative. Because I have done it again. Despite having approximately 3000 mint tins in my stash, I couldn’t resist buying more when I was in Munich. What do you think – which one of these should I work on?
Yeah, I *had* to buy that porcelain rose necklace… you know why…
And now, happy weekend, all!