Welcome to the monthly occurrence that is the falsely named Weekly Round-up… *coughs* Well, the good thing about missing a few instalments of the weekly round-up is that you are getting a nicely long list of links today. Also helped by the fact that in the last four weeks we had a) World Beard Day *hooRAy*, b) RA’s birthday *confetti*, and c) apparently some Ocean’s 8 DVD leak *tuttuttut*…
Lean back and make yourselves comfortable, sistas, here comes…
- Jesus, Claude, what are you doing to me? I was mesmerised by this gifset. Thanks armitaken!
- If you had to represent Guy in any kind of gesture/movement, which would it be? Mine would be this one – nicely seen in profile. Gifs by riepu10
- I must say, witchylass has a point…
- This gifset has the potential of becoming a continuous-loop-favourite. *coughs* Thanks for the fan service to riepu10
- Wow, if I had this in my bed, I couldn’t wait to turn in every night. Posted by nuvoleincielo
- You could almost believe that Trevor was into DIY… in any case, his muscular back is nice to look at. Posted by deepestfirefun
- I have no idea whether these are real. If so, I definitely want one. I choose… #9. And you? A great idea by deepestfirefun
- LOL, I didn’t expect any fluff involving Raybo de Merville. But thorins-magnificent-ass really has made me laugh
- Sorry, a third item from riepu10, but she really has got me this week with her posts. This one is included because it contains two men that I love – RA (as Daniel Miller) and James Joyce, by way of the first line of Finnegan’s Wake. [smart alec mode on] “Riverrun past Eve and Adam’s” refers to the River Liffey in Dublin flowing past the Franciscan church of Adam and Eve’s on Merchant Quay [/smart alec mode off]
- Apparently there was world beard day the other day. Who to better model some facial architecture than Mr A? Compiled by deepestfirefun
- And a quadruple whammy for deepestfirefun this week. Sorry, in view of those O8 treats I just can’t resist
- Jeepers, and riepu10 again – strike four. This is just fun. What items have you seen the name Armitage advertised on?
- And more Claude Becker. I am quite taken with picture 2 in this compilation by ausschweifendemotte. Specs!!!!!!!
- If I had been Daphne, I don’t think I could’ve kept a straight face when remembering *that*. Gif set by mxrana
- Ooooh, good morning, luv… Kindly supplied by youwerealwaysmyking-dwalin
- Smug cad or not, I loved this gif set of Claude Becker by finaiizer
- And more dreamboat Claude (completely ignoring his actual personality), courtesy of Clematis70
- Ha, I don’t think I have seen this stone age gif before. RA, Hobbit time. That’s some side-parting you’ve got there, Rich!!! Gif by kingunderthemountain 85
- Oh, I loved this birthday post for Richard by ghisborne. Simply – but effective. Nice.
- And further catching up with tumblr birthday greetings, here is a great one with fabulous fan art by consbastony
- I totally loved this mini-story put together by papirossy. Not sure whether it actually exists as original fiction, but with RA starring in this mini photo-love-story, I am totally sold!
- Wow, is this for real or just a clever photo shop? TTYTT, I’d buy that book – even though I dislike NS. It just goes to show that you can sell *anything* once it is packaged nicely. Posted by it-comes-in-venti
Hope this fills your Saturday morning!