The round-up is going to be short today, but hey, at least I have something to say for the week in review. Because – two new images. First there was this:
Oooh, fierce. I am still getting Wolverine vibes, but that’s obviously just me.
Ok, sorry, no. But if you really want to laugh, hop over to me+r where Servetus has written the funniest post about possible plotlines in BS3. My personal favourite is #6. Or let Esther take you back to Stick Figure Richard with her Throwback post.
Anyhow, there also was a new picture of RA’s favourite
ratty t-shirt, on an outing into a recording studio. I am going to leave the veil of silence over the baseball cap. Or the beard. So glad to see that some things never change. But boy, yet *another* audiobook? Well, that Audible subscription is *really* paying off, I have to say. I can see lots of walks in my future. October and November will be busy, and 2019 is already sorted, too. Yay!
Right, and now, finally, this week’s round-up. Short and sweet.
- Anybody want some Guy gifs? Spockemon supplies some majestic hair acting from season 3. Thorin eat your heart out!
- The difference between Daniel Miller season 1 of BS and Daniel Miller season 2 of BS, as described by blancmange
- And if you can’t remember, here’s a reminder, courtesy of mzperx0506universe. UNF
- Totally loved this edit by armiteggio. Proctor
- Seriously? Well, the quote is old, but honestly, *that* man has never looked mean. Post supplied by tallian
- And another quote by RA, this time about the mechanics of acting Thorin. Illustrated with the appropriate image/gif by ithrilyann
- Red-sirion seems to have moved on from RA but has left lots of edits in a new sideblog
- And as an example, here are a couple of beautiful b/w edits of Lucas by redsirionsoldrastuff
- Riepu10 this time gives us smiling, pretty Guy… *thud*
Sorry guys, I told you it was going to be short. But well, that means more time for ogling!
Have a good one!