Guess what? I haven’t got visitors this week!!! It looks as if this round-up is going to go ahead. Because I have a Friday evening to myself. Confetti!!!
And didn’t we have a fantastic week to look back on? You’ve seen the pictures, but have you seen this fabulous edit that our fellow fan Mat Khal (@matkhal1963 on Twitter) made?
I call this “white shirt problems”… Mat made this edit based on a comment of mine. It’s hilarious, and it makes me laugh out loud. Thank you Mat!!!
Michele has been trying to get me to talk more about those recent selfies/images that were posted this week. They won’t qualify for *ooof*s, but I might launch into a short discussion in a separate post tomorrow or so. Also, I got two birthday presents on Thursday, namely two new audio books narrated by RA. I had pre-ordered both the Jeffrey Archer
drivel novel and the Philippa Gregory book. The Snowman is also already waiting on my phone to be listened to. I see a lot of crafting – or walking – in my future…
However, let’s now catch up with what has been going on on Tumblr.
- Not only Armitage looks always fabulous… an edit by thewarriorandtheking
- And staying with Thorin, here is this cool manip by redsirionsoldrastuff
- Jassy2101 has taken the opportunity to update the RA!headphones meme – honestly, even those clunky headphones do not disfigure the man…
- oh, con-tro-ver-sial… How would RA look like as an elf? And moreover – would ther king of the dwarves tolerate any such fan art?
- Hm. Deepestfirefun unearthed an article that mentions Richard Armitage in connection with sleep. ??? I had never seen this article before. Is it new?
- I love the vintage-y look of this manip by redsirionsoldrastuff
- Sorry, Halloween is already over, but I can’t ignore this great manip by riepu10. Standring – an unlikely vampire, but very convincing
- Oh, and because ripu10 dedicated the Standring vampire to triple-r-porn, I realised that the latter is planning an advent calendar this year again. For those who don’t know – triple-r-porn does pretty much what it says on the tin *coughs*: NSFW stories about three favourite actors all beginning with the letter R. The names that is, not the porn! In any case, Armitage will be delighted to hear that this year’s chaRActer is John Porter. Hooray!
- I love this. It’s old, but hey, just concentrating on the essential details in this crop by thewarriorandtheking
- And more vampire fun courtesy of riepu10. Here’s Daniel
- Speaking of Halloween – this does not contain Thorin, but the post by lego-martin was just too cute to ignore
- Sorry, I just loved this set of pictures. Nothing new. But that doesn’t mean it’s not worth looking at. Thanks to deepestfirefun
- Not quite sure what this refers to (a song? a film? a show?) but I like it. Manip by fyimissthetoothpicks
- Yep. We’ve all been there, alexiosplaysdespacito. And some of us *are* still there
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard has recently been mesmerised by a dress reversal (sic)…
- This set of the the same picture almost looks like a playing card. By armiteggio
- Triple-r-porn posts some witty anon confessions…
- TBT John Mulligan by resirionsoldrastuff
- Sorry, and more where no. 17 came from. Just that particular scene in Cold Feet was always a particular favourite of mine. And is one of the reasons why I always believed in John Mulligan. Redsirionsoldrastuff again
- If you need a few starting points for falling-asleep-daydreams, fizzyxcustard has a whole list of them
- This is so modern!SirGuy… I don’t remember ever seeing footage of RA presenting the BAFTA in his Guy looks… Posted by mzperx0506universe
- Wet Thorin. Need I say more? By thewarriorandtheking
- Sir Guy – fabulous edit by redsirionsoldrastuff. Love that it is so colourful!
- Interesting, possibly spoiler-y screencaps from the BS trailer by deepestfirefun. Bad boy?
- And finally ending on a truly magnificent set compiled by deepestfirefun. Handsome? Yes. Dreamy? Boy, yes.
Lastly – many thanks to all of you for the lovely birthday wishes I received – both in writing via the #richiebirthdaycardclub, as well as packages, tweets and PMs. I had such a wonderful day – quiet, but with all my loved ones around me. The best birthday present has come from myself, though. I have decided to give myself a smoke-free life. 48 hours now. I know, that is not much at all at this point. But it’s a start, and I am deliberately mentioning it here because I want the pressure of having to show the will-power to finally give up this bad habit. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I really want to give up smoking. However, I will definitely NOT give up smoking-hot Sir Guy…
Enjoy your weekends, everyone!