This is completely new. I am sitting in my bed this morning, Saturday, Macbook on my knees, writing the round-up. Mr Guylty was away for a couple of nights, and so I have the bed to myself. (There’s only a black cat sharing the Saturday morning quiet with me right now…) I usually compile the round-up on Friday evening. But last night, daughter and I had some rare quality time together and so the round-up post was delayed until now. This is actually very comfy – I am cosy and warm under the duvet, the cat is snoring sweetly, and I can see through the window that we have a bright, dry day today. Hooray – I better get going soon.
But before I get up, I better press ‘publish*…
- Angelpretend has discovered an app that makes some nice fan art
- Ooooh, here’s a gif for me!!! Thank you to Mezz for this little Guy of Gisborne gem. UNF
- Let’s just pretend that Guy is offering up eclairs… Another very naughty What a Guy wants post from nfcomics
- Getting ready for Richard as the father of teeange sons in The Stranger? Well, in preparation, let’s TBT John Porter and Lexie courtesy of riepu10
- John Standring on the phone… NSFW fic by trrriple-rrr
- I have totally no idea what gffa is talking about but somehow it has to do with Richard, so…
- Honestly, if I had a doctor like *that*, I’d find excuses to go and consult him every week… Gifs by riepu10
- the_ironthrone has created lots of icons (for avatars) of RA’s selfies. Makes a nice picture set
- This little one word prompt story of Guy by rcrispina has already been out since February, but I only noticed it now
- No reminder necessary, silvahauntah
- A bit of bagginshield fan art by shadow-room
- And this as much for the Thorin fan art as for the caption… By phantodile
- And finally, an addition to my declaration that I do not like vampire stuff, I was sent this link to one of trrriple-rrr’s stories. This is John Standring as vampire. And I withdraw my earlier objections and now claim the opposite. I love vampires. (Thank you to armitagebesotted for the link!)
Did I tell you I have been letterbombing with love recently? The first of my letters has arrived, and that means I can post the little RAPSi it contained… I’ll do it in a separate post once I have had my shower.
Hope you have a nice weekend!