It’s the weekly round-up everyone…
- Only posting this picture of Daniel Miller by jassy2101 because it gives me reason to use a German word. Dackelfalten. Literally: dachshund wrinkles. I think that is so much more evocative than “frown”
- I suspect this is an oldie, but just because it fits the scene so nicely… What a Guy wants by nfcomics
- Where is this BTS bit of footage from? Richard walking into a room. Don’t think I have ever seen this. Have you? Posted by greatkingunderthemountain
- Timely reminder that I was going to write a rewatch review of ITS: First scene from ITS, giffed by riepu10
- LOL – the effect of Richard’s nose, described by gingerteaonthetardis
- Riepu10 makes the colour test: Which colours suit Richard’s complexion? What do you think?
- Deepestfirefun posts a picture of the Armitage family all together, apparently – probably Hobbit BOTFA?
- Not sure what “man who can do both” refers to, but the second of the two gifs is just fascinating – seeing the expressions cross his face, you can really tell what he thinks… Posted by rcrispina
- OMG, a guy gif for me! Labelled “Sir Guy of UNF” by mezzmerizedbyrichard. Many thanks!!!
- Here’s one for Team Shrubbery. Although it’s actually a post about Thorin’s braids. By thewarriorandtheking
- Not sure what psicopathya has done there, but this pic looks as if Raymond de Merville is actually laughing…
- A beautifully illustrated quote of Richard’s re. NS. Posted by riepu10
- And for the chunky-hunk fans, here’s SDCC Richard from 2012. Posted by 3intheam
Hehe, that was a quick walk-through, wasn’t it? So for today’s extra I’ll just applaud Mr A for some open campaigning for LGBT rights.
One wonders what kind of closed mind a leading question like that can come from. I personally don’t think there can be much discussion about the answer to that question. Why did the BBC ever put this question on the agenda??? And why did Mr A watch television at 6 pm on a Friday? 😉
You can ponder all those questions over the next 48 hours. Have a great weekend!
Oh, and PS:
Is it any wonder? I mean, with Daniel Miller SPOILER killed off the best bit of the show was buried. Congratulations to Richard for actually preempting his dismissal by letting the showrunners write him out of BS. Over and out,