Two weeks later – maybe a little more material for the round-up?
Before we delve into it, it looks as if filming the second block is now much more casual than trenchcoats and white shirts of block one.
Can anyone, btw, tell me why Bolton has become the new centre of the British film industry?
Anyway, here’s the round-up.
- Kicking off with a nice candid posted by deepestfirefun. White t-shirt, defiant look. What’s not to like?
- Old blue eyes goes straight into the feels. A post by fizzyxcustard
- BS seasons 1, 2 and 3. The first one especially is dramatic. Gif by serik27
- Just look at the first one of these manips. Portah! By moran-or-moron
- Thewarriorandtheking posts the three available outfits of Thorin. I guess dwarves are not renowned for their fashion sense…
- Not read by me, but for your fan fiction needs, here is a Guy x reader story by legolaslovely
- For you, team shrubbery. A set by fizzyxcustard
- We know all of these images, but the mix of photos through the years, presented here by angelpretend, is interesting. Your favourite iteration?
- Philip Turner – one of the lesser known characters – recently to be seen in a re-run on UK TV. I am not sure whether the quote on this edit by nellindreams comes from the show, but I liked it
- OMG – “knob-gobblin” *rofl*. Here’s another “What a Guy Wants” by nfcomics
- And for our newer fan friends, here’s a link to riepu10’s gif set of another lesser-known character, William Chatford, the guy with the evil moustache
- ROFL – Mr Thornton is like… Have a look yourself. Posted by keepmyselfamused-othersconfused
- Remember the game I posted in the last instalment of the round-up? Your favourite photos of RA in character? Mezzmerizedbyrichard has created her own post in reply
- Did Richard take inspiration from RL for this look on Thorin’s face? Caption by fizzyxcustard
- Something for lazy Sunday mornings in bed, courtesy of riepu10
- Deeeerp. Sorry, no harm meant, but these snapshots are just so funny. Caught by deepestfirefun
A nice batch, right? Enough to eat a croissant by and drink your coffee.
Have a great weekend!