Back on Saturday, a little later than usual.
I was busy last night making a few junk journal/albums and just didn’t want to break the creative flow… I am currently enjoying plenty of time and freedom. Both my kids have taken off for their looooong summer holidays, travelling in Europe. While they are living it up in Spain and Portugal respectively, Mama Guylty does not have to worry about regular mealtimes and fully stocked fridges. Instead I am working, planning and crafting. The latter activity received a big boost yesterday, courtesy of dearest Donna. Is there anything better than a surprise? A parcel arrived on my doorstep, and it was cleverly disguised as an Amazon Prime shipment. I order stuff from Amazon every once in a while, and so was not suspicious about the parcel – which did not have a sender marked on it. And then…
Definitely not Amazon 🤭
I love unwrapping… the delayed gratification of having to prise the sellotape off to reveal what’s inside… delicious.
Oh yes, I had a little craftgasm when I saw all this… The vintage bits and pieces are *right* up my street, and I love it when I am sent things that I do not know what to do with at first sight. The challenge of improvising usually gets the best results. So a massive mega thank you to Donna. xxx You know you shouldn’t have!
But I love love love it all the same.
Right, on to what you are here for. This week’s tumblr loot. New month, new header, right! Well, the darling boy has given us a good one.
- Remember last week’s background-less Daniel Miller? Well, this week riepu10 gives us a background-less Guy. Cos every blog needs a knight… right!
- Ok, Korea in slow motion with armporn. Thanks to richrichrichs2
- An interesting little discourse about Raymond de Merville as “anti-Christ” in Pilgrimage by apptowonder
- An amusing little fluffy prompt by eternalmylady – although I honestly do not think that Guy would voluntarily dance…
- I am including this reblog by richardarmitagefanpage in here: It’s a mini clip celebrating the wrap of block 2 of The Stranger. And while Richard is not visible in it, you can here his voice in the clip
- Bingo, mindyourownmadness. Cravats are sexy. Although… come to think of it, I wouldn’t mind seeing “a bit more” of RA…
- I don’t remember seeing these pictures, but I must be wrong. From the background I can see that they are an Old Vic event, so it must be Richard in his Crucible phase. He looks so exhausted… Repost by deepestfirefun
- For those of you who love fan fic – fizzyxcustard has been doing picture prompts, i.e. she posts a picture of RA and asks for a prompt. This one is a cute picture…
- Talking of picture prompts – now, *this* is a picture I’d love to hear prompts for. Posted by mezzmerizedbyrichard
- LOL – I had to laugh at this mini summary of Hobbit and Castlevania by brokebackgf
- Probably a repost, but this find by deepestfirefun is fun… and probably close to a few dreams of Richard’s fans
- *giggles* nfcomics with another *tuttuttut* What a Guy wants again
- Mininottingham goes for a picnic *lol*
- How did I miss all this Guy goodness??? There was apparently some sort of RH day recently, and lots of stuff was posted. Most of it rather anti-our guy (Guy). Anyway, here is a nice edit I liked, made by armitageadoration
- ooooh, and I love the “dimension jumper” by fizzyxcustard
- And can we PLEASE marvel at all the repressed longing that Richard puts into this scene with Guy and Marian? Jesus Christ, if I caught a man looking at me like that… *puddle* *floor* Gifs by riepu10
- ooooh, another mininottingham that I missed. This is really meta!
Right, I’ll leave it at that because I want to get the post out there now. Hope you enjoy. And since I haven’t said it for a while –
Thank you to all the tumblrers who are entertaining us with their great gifs, pics, fics and comments.
Have a great weekend, all!