As we are nearing moving day, things have been hotting up. There were a few tears and some curses (your guess which ones *I* was responsible for), and so it was a great idea that I took the opportunity to escape the intensity of the house yesterday to accompany my daughter to the airport on her way home. My son and his girlfriend also tagged along, and before Miss Guylty flew away, we had a couple of nice hours in Hamburg. We took Thorin on a little trip to the harbour.
It was a lovely sunny day – and I recharged the batteries. Here’s today’s round-up:
- Deliciously dirty, uncouth Guy, giffed by riepu10. Always a pleasure
- Also by riepu10, I welcome this set of Adam Price gifs from The Stranger trailer
- A little video from a different perspective of Richard arriving in Korea. Video by Choi Jae-hoon but posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- A Thorin moodboard made by fizzyxcustard
- Hooray, background-less Lucas walks again in the purple shirt of sex. Thank you, riepu10
- OMG, this gif!!! I nearly screamed with laughter. From intense to grin in half a second. Gif by thearkenstone-ck
- Not sure I like this kind of look on Thorin. Posted by fizzyxcustard
- Coughs. Kinkyhobbitconfessions indeed
- And in the same vein, another kinkyhobbitconfession
- Blast from the past – a Guy gif set by circusgifs. Six pack alarm!
- Not sure what is so irresistible of leaning-against-wall Guy. But I like it. Posted by mzperx0506universe
Sorry it’s so short. Here, take a little screenshot:
By the way – a question for the eagle-eyed: Is that the old watch with a new wristband, or a new watch altogether???
Have a great weekend, all!
13 thoughts on “Armitage Weekly Round-up 2019/26”
#6 is really quite funny as are the kinky hobbit confessions!
the leaning Guy and six pack as delicious indeed 🙂
The confessions are always great *grins*… Unfortunately they tend to be more or less dormant now, especially the Hobbit ones…
2. Can anyone tell what the paper he’s reading is supposed to be (or does anyone know from the book)?
i assumed he was looking at the menu, lol (food on the brain!)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh yeah, he’s in a pub, duh. Thank you, Rachel!
Yep – definitely a different strap. I wasn’t sure myself.
New watch. The bezel is different.
Ah – yes, looks a little more ornate, doesn’t it?
Thanks Guylty. Your descriptions ‘Deliciously dirty uncouth Guy’ and ‘Purple shirt of sex’ are as potent as the visuals *** Glad you managed to recharge your batteries and caught up with your offspring. I hope Thorin appreciated Hamburg – it looks like he did!
I can’t claim the “purple shirt of sex” for myself – I think it was initially mentioned in context with Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock. I vaguely remember a purple shirt there, too… Mind you, good old Lucas was wearing purple shirts wayyyyyy before Sherlock 😉
But yeah, deliciously dirty uncouth Guy is *my* coinage 😉
Thorin enjoyed Hamburg – more than once this summer.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sometimes flight is the only option — although having Hamburg as the goal is huge incentive.
It’s definitely good to remove oneself from the situation every once in a while. And Hamburg is nice, anyway.