The worst is behind me! My mum’s move basically was done yesterday. And everything went so much easier and smoother than I had expected. My mum’s worrying and fretting had been unnecessary – the movers not only took all the furniture, they also took the boxes with cabinet contents (even though mum had been told that they would only transport the furniture). In consequence, we have basically set everything up in her new flat already, and without having to move 100 boxes ourselves. Hooray. The flat looks great. And conversely, it has finally hit home for me that I am leaving my childhood home forever. The house is not a home anymore. It is empty.
This used to be my room.
And this was the background to our private moving in ceremony last evening. It is done – it is lovely. She’ll be happy there, and I am glad I was here all summer to help her move.
Now the round-up:
- Eredin? Who’s Eredin? That’s Trevor Belmont! Pic posted by thani-nuke
- Well, the man isn’t called ARMitage for nothing… Set of armporn by thewarriorandtheking
- There’s always time for a little bit of Master Thornton. Gif set by riepu10
- Aninomori is getting into the swing with another piece of fan art. Here’s to all lovers of shiny tracksuits. And Harry Kennedy
- Not sure whether this is a quote from TH itself, but the edit by mmirzasworld looks good
- I loved this illustrated fan journey post by mezzmerizedbyrichard.
Remind me to do one like this as a blog post, soon!Congrats to 9 years of Armitage fangirling, mezz!
- Forehead crinkles – are there any fans out there? trrriple-rrr has the post for you
- Oh – I had no idea that Anthony Head was cast as Richard’s dad in TS. Nice casting indeed! Thanks for the info, richardarmitagefanpage
- Ok, this is definitely NSFW, and possibly not to everyone’s taste. It’s an Alphabet list of lots of sexy things imagined for Trevor Belmont. Haven’t read the whole thing, yet. Posted by aboutthatcharacters
- And here is crazytxgradstudent explaining *her* fan journey in the same vein as mezz above
A short round-up – too many tweets by the man himself 😉. And unpopular opinion: I actually don’t think that the half-faced selfie is that bad. I suspect there is something wrong with the perspective, granted. Maybe he angled the camera weirdly, and that has resulted in shortening his face. However, I’ll take any half-face joke over a stilted, posed, pouty selfie.
I’ll continue carrying stuff back and forth today.
Hope you have a relaxed weekend,