Finally the round-up that you have been waiting for. With so many items that I don’t need to waffle beforehand to make this a worth-while read. 😁
- And the award for best hair acting goes to… Richard Armitage as Sir Guy of Gisborne. Gifs courtesy of riepu10
- A compilation of
white granddad shirts… eh…polo shirts, compiled by mezzmerizedbyrichard
- “I like your horse.” Sorry, insider joke. But a great compilation of Richard on horseback by deepestfirefun
- And here we are with eyes again. And nose. Not to mention stubble. *gulps* Gif set by circusgifs
- I had to laugh out loud at this. Yes, times haven’t changed. Gorgeous even when derping. Found by asgardianairlines
- You might be surprised to learn that photography was already around by the time Elizabeth Gaskell penned North and South, so imagine this was her immortalised romantic couple… A piece of fan art by maraiad
- Two reasons why I had to include this manip in our round-up: The sentiment, of course. But also the poster’s name. Inlovewithamantwicemyage. Richard Armitage, by any chance?
- There is something about this video snippet of a very wet Guy of Gisborne post-dunking that makes me think he is not even acting there… Posted by orangesinnumerable
- Yeah, Claude Becker may have been a douche bag. But wow, is he mesmerising to look at. Gif set by kendaspntwd
- The sentiments might be controversial. But I totally believe in Good!Guy. A picture set by armitageadoration
- Undoubtedly a manip. Those arms are just a tad too hairy. But I do find this convincing. Posted by mmirzasworld
- And another one by mmirzasworld that I really liked. Thorin – sigh
- Sorry, mmirzasworld again. And a description of Thorin. Not sure whether it is a quote from the book or not, but I like it
- Very eloquently said, stars-on-fyre
- Throwback to a very mature looking Richard. There’s something to be said for grey temples, short hair and a greying beard – a nice contrast to the current youthful look. Picture set by mzperx0506universe
- Ohhhhh, blasphemy, thewarriorandtheking!!! Don’t mention the F word! (Eyeliner is fine, though.)
- Round and round and round he goes… Honestly, I felt a bit dizzy watching this. Or maybe it is only because of that enticing tiny little glimpse of booty there in this video by support_rich_a – reposted by richardarmitagefanpage
- Marta-elentari on the choice of Armitage and Freeman as Oakenshield and Baggins. Yep, nailed it
- A piece of fan art where John Proctor and Thorin Oakenshied collide. Ok, or Armitage as their common denominator. By shackles2garlands
Entertained? I hope so 😉.
Happy weekend, all!