That’s it for this year. No, not the blog, but my RL. I wrote my last news article yesterday and I don’t have to report for duty again until the 2nd of January. I can’t tell you how much I am looking forward to just simply *be* for a change. No set meal times, no early mornings, no obligations. That’s as good as a beach holiday, if you ask me. With things winding down for the festivities, I wonder whether there will be much to report from Armitageworld next week. So don’t be surprised if there is no round-up.
But this week, there is:
- I actually think I have posted this before. But just because Richard just re-tweeted the news that RH is on BBC Player, I thought I’d remind you of the plotline of the series. Edits by it-comes-in-venti
- Another old one that somehow showed up on my dash this week. There apparently was some sort of RH fandom event in April. This contribution by lyledebeast is actually worth reading – the misogyny of RH
- Some eagle-eye observation by RA-of-light. Is he *really* wearing those trousers??? I can’t tell, the pictures are just too blurry. What do you think?
- Very naughty What a Guy Wants, but oddly apt. By nfcomics
- Just in case you missed this little post from Joy Ellis, thanking Richard. Posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- Mininottingham is always fun. This is not quite wintery enough, but certainly cute
- I can’t help but agree with cratytxgradstudent, but would also like to raise her the black jeans at SDCC
- Look at this!!! Apparently there are already flyers for Uncle Vanya out and about. We need to get our London-based fan sisters on the case. Thank you for finding, richardarmitagefanpage
- A Guy for every weather. Which state of aggregation do *you* prefer? Edit by randomfangirlingposts
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard is currently re-issuing some of her old gif sets. This is just gorgeous RA at his best. Nape curl mane but jumper and leathers. Perfection!
- *sniggers* Apt. Manip by steff-swims
Do you think we’ll be getting a Christmas message this weekend? There’s no telling exactly when he might drop it – in the past it has come early, and then late, too. I am hoping that he will keep up his little tradition. It is something that I find very special about him – especially in light of the fact that he is otherwise a rather shy and modest star who doesn’t acknowledge so very clearly the fact that he has a whole fandom devoted to him. If the message has not turned up yet by the time you are reading this, why not go over to RAnet and read his historic Christmas messages? Yes, you can still read them there. Ali collected them (up to 2016), and the website is still accessible, even though work on the new home for RAnet is continuing in the background. Click HERE.
Otherwise – have a lovely weekend with the fourth candle.