Hello and greetings from the make-shift sickbay. In case you noticed my conspicuous silence here and there – after the last word on Friday from the coughy house, I completely folded in on myself on Saturday. I’m still feeling a bit woozy and have a stuffy nose, but it was just so boring in bed, I have decided to get up and distract myself a little bit with the overdue round-up. It just doesn’t feel right to finish up 2019 without the last round-up of the year…
- Richard in Cats – was not only a topic on Twitter last week, but also made cell113 reel with astonishment
- Cb-strike stumbled over Richard and Holliday Granger. Check the hashtags
- Richard made a little promo edit by Leicester City, spotted by richardarmitagefanpage
- Riepu10 sent out some fabulous Christmas cards this year, and here is a digital version of one of them
- Fizzyxcustard reposts a nice edit found on Pinterest. Where would you fit in on this scale?
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard’s Christmas edit
- Riepu10 again – because these baubles were so fun!
- Including this old bit from a Hobbit promo in 2013 here – for the first gif, and that adorable shrug with the eyebrow action. Posted by gedebe
- If *I* were stranded on a desert island, the three things I would want are… John Porter (because he knows how to survive), Guy of Gisborne (because… leather?) and Harry Kennedy (because he’d lighten the mood). Thanks for the idea to everything-the-hobbit. Who would you bring and why?
- LOL, yeah, that sounds like the voice of Guy. From the What a Guy Wants series by nfcomics
- I missed this little BBC RH ask, posted by 0o-de-lally. But here we go, maybe to be picked up on a slow day
- Have to admit I got slightly mesmerised watching a slightly disheveled Richard talking about learning to ride. Gif set by riepu10
- LOL. Sometimes you don’t have to say much. Thanks, samsgoddess
- Spies in cars – by mezzmerizedbyrichard
That should tide us over into the new year. Because wow, it is now basically only just over two weeks away from UV!!! And that hopefully means plenty of news and pictures.
Oh, one last advent calendRA image – from the 25th. And with credit to Kate who prompted me after seeing THIS tweet by Harlan Coben.
I think I’ll head back to bed now.