Before we get to this week’s round-up, a couple of updates.
has arrived at his next destination. No pressure on Yve, I am sure we’ll hear about her choices in due course.
Like all of us, the developers had a Christmas break but have been back in touch with me. We are close to migrating the site now but before that happens, all links need to be checked. Internal links, that is, because they are harder to correct (for me) than external links, which I can still check at a later date and update myself. I had a little snag list with menu corrections, too, so that is (hopefully) also being taken care of.
And now the round-up, preceded by a little picture.
Richard is right there at the top, together with Toby Jones. I hope he’s got his pants on now…
- Starting off with a gorgeous piece of fan art for Astrov. First seen on Twitter, this is by aninomori
- If you want to gauge the reaction to the ‘big reveal’ on Tumblr, check this post by ellrond. I has garnered over 3,000 interactions, and in the notes you can see what people are saying
- Riepu10 has giffed the recent UV cast interviews
- A very convincing manip that makes RA smile in the photo that accompanied the Sunday Times article
- Oh dear, that’s depressing. What a Guy Wants by nfcomics
- Short. Apt. Samsgoddess
- Starts out fluffy, gets hot. A Thorin Oakenshield fan fic by darthglitterfanfiction
- LOL, I haven’t seen this one before. Posted by firefoot22
- Reposted from lucife56 on deviantart, this is some sexy blacksmith Thorin
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard reunites Daniel and Esther in this homely scene
- Not sure whether you need to be German/Austrian to get visions of Empress Sisi in this little manip of the Thorntons. By maraid
Just about made it to 11. But 11 is good, isn’t it?
Hope this will segue you into a nice weekend. In Fawlty Towers aka Casa Guylty, last weekend’s bookcase project has been finished.
As you can see in the picture, furniture is encroaching into the newly arranged space – because now it is time for the room next door to receive a make-over. We are talking a 3 meter desk/worktop for all my writing/RAPSing/journal making needs. The walls have already been painted, and Mr Guylty has gathered the wood to build the carcass of my worktop. Meanwhile, yours truly has started on a revamping project of her own. That ‘library’ has a cute little fireplace beside the bookcase, which is screaming for a comfy armchair. I am recovering an old, comfy number.
Extreme shabby chic? No, only half-way there.
Enjoy your weekend, keep fangirling, and remember: fantasy knows no rules!